What's new

TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN NORTH (MKX 200$ POT BONUS!) 6/20/15 FAIRFAX,VA

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
Top of the food chain, the trimonthly tourney usually held in sova is now moving north to winterfell......err I mean NoVa.

Digital Professional Sports, in cooperation with Top of the Food Chain and ThatGameStore, is proud to announce the Top of the Food Chain League!

$200 POT BONUS sponsored by Tous Les Jours Bakery for MKX!! Visit their Annandale and Centreville locations in Virginia!

Starting with TCW in June all TotFC will contribute to a central leader board that will be hosted on the official DPS site (www.digitalprosports.com). The season will run up until November where we will host the Flawless Victory Championship (Major)! The top 8 players on the leader board for each game will automatically secure their spot in the finals bracket with the final 8 spots up for grabs live at the event...! More details will be coming very shortly, so keep an eye out and keep supporting your scene!

On that note allow us to introduce one of the first events on the road to Flawless Victory, Top of the Food Chain North!

Game Line Up:
Mortal Kombat X (PS4) - $200 POT BONUS
Ultra Street Fighter IV (XBox360)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (XBox360)
Tekken Tag 2 (PS3)
Super Smash Brothers (Wii U)

When:
June 20th, 2015
11:00am - Doors open
01:00pm - SMASH, MVC, SF, Tekken starts
03:30pm - SMASH, MVC, SF, Tekken Top 4 or 8 starts
05:00pm - MKX Starts til close
10:00pm - Doors close

Student Union Building I (SUBI), conference room 3B
George Mason University
4400 University Dr
Fairfax, VA 22030

How Much:
$10 Venue Fee
$10 Per Game Entered

Other Info:
There is a plethora of parking on campus, most of which is FREE if you're willing to deal with a small walk. However, for $3 hourly or $14 for all day you can also park in a garage near SUB1 (main venue).

players to look out for:
@WhoIsYams
@Mr Aqua
@SidTheHaze
@K1NGZAPPA
@WITNESS
@Joker8417
@Blackula
@Captain Oxygen
Gimpy
@KevoDaMaN

@potential dark horses

maybe a promote from @STORMS :D

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
The king of the north!

So excited for this. Dps ridiculous production in bound!

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Damn Im going to the nats game at 4. Maybe I can swing by for casuals towards the end though. Any idea when closing time will be?