• Comic Book Fan

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • No one...

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
No me.

Seriously you can't really know that until the game is kinda old, where people know most of the mechanics and there's decent competition. Worrying about this stuff is kinda pointless.
What's pointless is this post...I will be the best.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
If you dont already know and understand that REO is going to main Flash and wreck everyone in IGAU you havent learned much from the past MK+ mk/dc games

Solo

Shadow Priest
I think FilipinoChamp and Fanatiq said they would play the game.
If FIlipinoChamp sticks to the game I think he has a good chance to take many of the tournaments and become the best player, since he tends to practice like a maniac.

No offense to any MK top player, but mostly it looks like they stick to MK9 and are successful in that game alone, while Crapcom game pros duke it out in few various games and still play on a very, very, very high level. If they stick to it, they should master it better.

At least in my opinion.
I liked this post just because you said Crapcom. :)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Why is this thread still open? ARE THERE REALLY PEOPLE WHO THINK I'M NOT GOING TO STEAL MUFUCKAS LUNCHES IN THIS GAME?!

picking up a new fighter when the scene is fresh is the best. everyone is excited every time when groups meet up to show off all their cool ass new tech and moves you'v never seen before. Ill probably get to meet my favorite MK players because there may be Injustice tournaments in my city or close by.
There is just no way the internet can spoil games for true hardcore gamers
the online warriors will be top level player!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Okay, Joker and Cossner, let's get back on topic. As funny as that was, moderator Dontay has to shine through right now. :(

Briyen

Noob
i was wondering this too, and i hope the top MK players are ready for a new top 8, because most will be replaced by at least an MK player who stepped up their game or understands this game better, or a capcom player godly at crossups

Tom Brady is going to be the face of injustice, and the most accomplished player when its all said and done, and you can quote me on that!

I'm going to break everyone.

Just saying.

I played MK for 5 months before I even started caring about competing.
I'm going lights the fuck out on this game the minute it enters my bloodstream.

Please, Based God, don't let Bane be terrible.
Bane = Baraka

Is Reo going to play injustice? What about PL

If PL plays he'll be the best