What's new

Top 5 zoning characters.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
read explanation i just explained what zoning is why are people still arguing over it. so yes cyrax bombs are good zoning tools. they can force your opponent to be where you want them to be.

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
LBSH, liu kang has solid zoning to, maybe not top 3, but top 5 for sure. He is one of the few chars who can zone cyrax well, like kabal does. I'd put reptile, rax, and sektor as solid zoners as well.

D

Deleted member 9158

-Freddy
-Kenshi
-KUH-BAWL
-Noob
-Sindel

I think just about any character is capable of zoning in some way or another, but those characters are specifically built for zoning, or have strong zoning games

ToX

Noob
Only a moron like you would insult without reading what he wrote,you said so yourself.

think before you speak,dumbass.

lol online.

also LOL at cyraxs bombs not being zoning tools.
Last time I talked to Boot Nocka when I brought up "Noob's AA" he instantly knew I was talking about Upknee. It must be a noob saibot player thing. Don't come in here heckling me right off the bat, a simple question would have worked. You are the only one in here being an asshole, I respond with insults to douchebags like you who heckle. If you wanna go a few matches I guarantee I'll keep your sorry ass in the corner the entire game.

And I did read what you said, it's why my response was completely relevant to yours and I explained rationally why I said what I said.. Some people just lack critical thinking. I Swear. Dumbass? Insolvent Much?HAHAHA

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Last time I talked to Boot Nocka when I brought up "Noob's AA" he instantly knew I was talking about Upknee. It must be a noob saibot player thing. Don't come in here heckling me right off the bat, a simple question would have worked. You are the only one in here being an asshole, I respond with insults to douchebags like you who heckle. If you wanna go a few matches I guarantee I'll keep your sorry ass in the corner the entire game.

And I did read what you said, it's why my response was completely relevant to yours and I explained rationally why I said what I said.. Some people just lack critical thinking. I Swear. Dumbass? Insolvent Much?HAHAHA
Instead of AA you could say upknee since i don't even know why you'd say deadly AA in pros instead of upknee,deadly implies damage.

not only do you not fully understand what zoning is but also get mad when people point out your flaws lol.

i like online warriors who think online shows matters,that was a good laugh,if you're up for it my ps3 tags bop_ruby.

i like how you criticise me for the insult when you insulted me first and generally acted like a little kid.