What's new

Top 5 Fave Lanterns

Mt Mutombo

Banned
Top 5 favorite lanterns and why,any corps...GO!

Mine are:

1.Atrocitus = More than just an angry Lantern. The last Red Lanterns arc may have sucked but this guy is just too badass.

2.Hal = After all the character has been through, hard not to like the direction Geoff took with him.

3.Sinestro = Imho possibly the second best villain the DCU has to offer in terms of antagonizing the main hero, such a fuckin complex piece of work here.

4.Kyle = The golden boy, just born to be a GL.

5. Larfleeze= No explanation required.

1. Sinestro: he's overall badass, he's classy too, he doesn't even move to fight.
2. Hal: I really like his personality.
3. Sodam Yat: the perfect lantern IMO even though he's kinda a hot head.
4. Salaak: likeable guy.
5. Mogo: he's a planet. he's a green lantern. do i have to explain?

Cruz

Banned
Despite the fact he's an ugly redneck Adolf Hitler, Sinestro is the greatest Green Lantern!
Hal Jordan is overrated and the John Cena of the GL corps with only 5 constructs on his mind.
John is baddass but made a huge mistake and Kyle is great but such a pussy sometimes in personality, Guy is an overall dick.
Atrocitus is the coolest lantern ever but not the best and i hope if not in Injustice they put him as guest in MK10 or KI3.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
1. Sinestro - He's freaking Sinestro what more do you need.
2. Simon Baz - Most interesting Earth GL so far. Smart enough to carry a gun as a back up, which is good as basically all Lanterns are powerful unless their ring should run out... also the only Lantern to correctly understand how a mask works.
3. Jediah Caul - Resourceful guy, generally apathetic toward others, survivor of the hunt, tricked Braniac, pretty much all without his ring.
4. Jack T. Chance - He's just cool, dat trenchcoat...
5. Hannu - Doesn't use his ring unless he has to. Smart as a rock.

Reedoms

Noob
2. Simon Baz - Most interesting Earth GL so far. Smart enough to carry a gun as a back up, which is good as basically all Lanterns are powerful unless their ring should run out... also the only Lantern to correctly understand how a mask works.
I'm baffled how anyone can think Baz is the most interesting. He has potential but he's literally done nothing yet other than get thrown around the universe getting his shit slapped and that time he shot Sinestro.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
1. Kyle Rayner - Green Lantern #48 was the first Green Lantern comic I ever bought, right off the spinner rack when it came out. I was a big Ron Marz fan from his run on Silver Surfer so I ate up his GL run. Great stuff.

2. Guy Gardner - The perfect foil for other heroes. Great outfits, great hair...so many classic moments

3. Jack T. Chance - So bad it's good. The ultimate in 90s cheese

4. Sinestro - My favorite stuff from Geoff Johns run all involve Sinestro. Not so much the New 52 stuff but everything before. Secret Origin is probably my favorite Johns GL arc.

5. Soranik Natu - I thought she was an excellent character in the Green Lantern Corps book that was rebooted around the same time that Johns took over the main title. Good character design and backstory.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'm baffled how anyone can think Baz is the most interesting. He has potential but he's literally done nothing yet other than get thrown around the universe getting his shit slapped and that time he shot Sinestro.
Most interesting is subjective I suppose, but basically the ring picked him by accident, he was a car thief, he's got that Kyle Rayner-like youth/chosen one thing going on because his ring can do what it shouldn't be able to, at some point every Green Lantern has had their ring run out on them so carrying a backup weapon is just plain smart.

I think I find him interesting because of the potential, when DC cocks it up I'm sure Ill find him as boring as the others *sigh*

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
1. Guy Gardner
2. Karu-Sil
3. Kyle Rayner
4. Laira
5. Atrocitus

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
Sodam Yat: it's like superman with green lantern ring
Guy Gardner
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jordan: able to kill the whole squad of green lantern
Sinestro: One of the best Green Lantern before power corrupts him