What's new

Top 5 FATALITIES Discussion Thread.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
5. Stryker's Time Served. Bonus points for flopping tongue.
4. Cyber Sub Zero's Brain Freeze. I just love the *drrk* reaction at the end.
3. Raiden's Transplant. Surgery done right.
2. Sektor's Scarecrow.
1. Noob Saibot's Make-a-Wish. What tops getting sliced in half? This fatality.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
5. Sub Zero's spine rip freeze and shatter with spine as a mace.
4. Scorpion Nether gate
3. Sindel fireball in their mouth one
2. Scorpion classic flaming skull
1. Rain drown them and make them fat whatever its called
also honorable mentions, Noob's rip in half, as well as his second one, Kabal ripping out guys, Sektors are both cool, Kano's first heart rip, both of Skarletts, Freddy's furnace, Kenshi's both of them,

Seems like they actually put some thought into the DLC character finishers unlike some people's who were probably last minute.
biggest disappointments, Shang has no soul steal, instead a crappy MK DC joker rip off and Liu Kang's MK4 fatality, and Quan's second fatality is a scorpion hand me down. Also Cyber Subs are both retarded.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
5. The Street Fatality, I just find the impact from getting hit by the car hilarious and leaving the person there broken in half.

4. Baraka's Roflcoptor, mostly for the made-up name.

3. Kenshi's "Accidental" Katana Incident, this fatality is the reason I got Kenshi at first.

2. Shao Kahn's Body Split, nothing screams more badass than "I'm just going to rip you clean in half with my bare hands". Bonus points for the "Shao Kahn wins" during the slo-mo as they're being torn in half as well.

1. Kano's Reverse Heart Rip, just love the thought of making someone observe as you're punching their heart out and smashing it right in front of their eyes. Well always be a personal favorite. Reminds me of the quote from Wayne's World as well.

Tolkeen

/wrists
The top 5 mk9 fatalities are as follows:
1) Kenshi's first fatality (He "looks" them in the face, they beg for their life, and he denies their request)
2) Noobs portal fatality( They crawl towards him as if to ask for help, but they're already dead)
3) Quan Chi's Brutality ( They try to crawl away, but don't make it very far)
4) Johnny Cage "and the award goes to" (He's so nonchalant about it, and it shows a funny side to the game.)
and finally
5) Sheeva's arm rip (She claps for herself with your severed arms, that's just too bad ass)

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
~1~ Sektor "The Scarecrow"
~2~ Skarlet "Blood Bath"
~3~ Quan Chi "Beat Down"
~4~ Cyrax "Nothing But Net"
~5~ Kenshi "Scatterbrained"

HMs:
Sindel "Migraine"
Kenshi "Split Ends"
Johnny Cage"The Award Goes To..."