What's new

Question Top 5 easiest classes to learn for beginners?

Zachbram

PSN(EU): zachbramerz
Just bought XL, played some when X came out but needed money... well anyways, Im quite n00bish on fighting games and were wondering if some of you would give an top 5 easiest class for beginners, most beginnerfriendly combos and so on, also, if you want, write which variations! Big thx! :)

omooba

fear the moobs
scorpion ninjutsu and kung jin bojutsu/ancestral. bojutsu is easier to learn combos for but ancestral is a better character and you'll learn most of the games fundamentals using him).

Skedar70

Noob
scorpion ninjutsu and kung jin bojutsu/ancestral. bojutsu is easier to learn combos for but ancestral is a better character and you'll learn most of the games fundamentals using him).
Ancestral is a good character but its definitely not beginner friendly.

I would suggest War god Kotal and black ops sonya

Wigy

There it is...
Bone shaper is probably the easiest of the best.

Execution wise. Slasher jason, bojitsu jin.

Long term most braindead is GM but he has some combos that arent beginner friendly.

HANDS DOWN EASIEST
1. Ninjutsu
2. bojutsu
3. kenjutsu
4. Slasher

These are the easiest execution characters in the game. Doesnt mean they are exactly the best

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Triborg (Smoke) and Scorpion (Ninjustu).
I don't think any Triborg variation is beginner friendly.

1. Scorpion Ninjitsu
2. Kung Jin Bojutsu
3. Sonya Covert Ops
4. Liu Kang Fist Flame (simple but very fast so...your call)
5. Subzero Cryomancer

Stay far away from all variations of Raiden and Kung Lao.

I say go for Covert Ops or Cryomancer.

P.S : Please don't play Ninjitsu. There's far too many Ninjitsu players as it is.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Actually not much. I just dont think u should be using such a high mobolity character like smoke without properly grasping the fundamentals.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Just bought XL, played some when X came out but needed money... well anyways, Im quite n00bish on fighting games and were wondering if some of you would give an top 5 easiest class for beginners, most beginnerfriendly combos and so on, also, if you want, write which variations! Big thx! :)
Go Sun God Kotal Kahn and D1 into his Sun Throw to control your opponent up close. Use F1,2 to move in on wake up and practice his J1 F2 EX Slam F2 21 Sun Throw Combo.