What's new

Top 5 best hairs of the community

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
I had a meaningful discussion with REO and 16Bit on the hairstyles of the community.
And this is the only tier/ranking list that matters right now. The top 5 hairs by Pikachu REO with expert help and inside commentary by GGA 16 Bit. Here we go.

1. GGA Dizzy

Fluffy and soft looking hair that has a calming effect. Elegant and contemporary. 16 Bit says: "I have brushed against it, it's soft"

2. Tom Brady

Classic clean cut, yet very stylish. No tomfoolery here, pardon the pun. 16 Bit says: "Tom has a news broadcaster quality hair.

3. Maxter.

Always well groomed and waved to perfection. You can tell that this man takes pride in his hair.
16 Bit says: "Maxter has very good hair"

4. chris G

Neat pony tail with shaved on the side in a symetric that's very stylish. 16 Bit says: "His hair is like my Kitana, tight"

5. REO

Hidden top tier because he is always wearing a hood but has thick strong hair, good hairline, solid hair at all angles. 16 Bit says: "Man I wish I was that Pikachu"

And now for the top 5 worst, brace yourself this might get hairy.

1. GGA 16 Bit - His hair has no real shape or reasoning, its just there as a bad sidekick to his beard.

2. Shock - Ponytail and a receeding hairline is a bad combo, sorry bro you're no Chris G.

3. Pig Of The Hut - Wet long hair, reminds us of an animal getting soaked in a rainstorm.

4. CURBOLICOUS - Mommasboy haircut, time to grow up stop letting your mom use you as a practice dummy.

5. m2dave - His shaven head as an attempt to hide his hairline makes his head look hella big.

And there you have it, please post your top and bottom 5 and why they belong there.

Maxter

Noob
OMG why you had to post a pic of me when i hadn't had a haircut in like 4 months =/. honestly that pic is ugly brah =(