What's new

Top 5 Anti Airs?

Tweedy

Noob
I don't understand why people think Adam's is so good. It's certainly not bad but imo it's just one of those things, where the character being so good highlights his tools. No one talked about Kenshi's d2 or advancing mids until the last version of the game, but he had those for a long time.

If Cold shot to top tier, people would be talking about his d2 hella, but since he's not great, no one really talks about anything regarding him. If we isolate d2s, his is definitely better than Adam's, tho. So are like half the cast's imo.

Edit: Maybe not half the cast lol. I had to go over it real quick. I really don't see Adam's d2 in the top 5 tho.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Top 5 in the order:

1) Flash
2) Cold
3) Robin
4) Supergirl
5) Not gonna tell

I concur for Cold's D2. This shit KILLS even any diving attack.

The worst is Firestorm's D2.

Tweedy

Noob
On the last version of MKX and Inj 2, NRS added an extended hurtbox on jump ins. This is why some anti airs may appear to have crazy hitboxes at times. It's really just the added hurtboxes of jump normals. You can anti air Catwoman from a crazy range, for example.

Lokheit

Noob
The thing is, if it had normal start up frames for a D2 it would be the best in the game free, hopefully they will shave some frames off it
Not really, the horizontal reach is crap (many bare hands D2 have better horizontal and arc reach) and the vertical reach is unnecesarily high (if it didn't reach so high it would be as effective because opponents don't go so high anywau), so even at 9 frames it wouldn't be a top10 D2 because it has worse arc than barehands D2 and the vertical reach isn't a real advantage over other good vertical D2.

At 20 frames the move is just a bad joke.

I've played her on multiverses with the super speed D2 and it still feels slow lol.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
ITT: ppl overrating Aquaman's D2. Yes it has a huge hitbox and it's fast, but it trades all the time.

I would put Cold, Flash, Scarecrow, and possibly even GL or Bane on the same level for sure.

Rey

Reycier
I don't understand why people think Adam's is so good. It's certainly not bad but imo it's just one of those things, where the character being so good highlights his tools. No one talked about Kenshi's d2 or advancing mids until the last version of the game, but he had those for a long time.

If Cold shot to top tier, people would be talking about his d2 hella, but since he's not great, no one really talks about anything regarding him. If we isolate d2s, his is definitely better than Adam's, tho. So are like half the cast's imo.

Edit: Maybe not half the cast lol. I had to go over it real quick. I really don't see Adam's d2 in the top 5 tho.
Ok Maybe not as Good as Aqua.
The thing is the Phantom hitbox.
He dont Risk anything. the d2 Hits at ranges were he doesnt is. And thats the thing that should not exist.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Are we talking just d2s or anything that AAs?

Because Black Canary's level 3 is easily one of the best anti airs in the game. Jumping towards, away or even floating, you're getting hit and then losing massive damage into some type of mixup.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Are we talking just d2s or anything that AAs?

Because Black Canary's level 3 is easily one of the best anti airs in the game. Jumping towards, away or even floating, you're getting hit and then losing massive damage into some type of mixup.
Yeah man her trait is a godlike AA.
I'm talking about all AA's but in this game it seems to be the case that universally D2's are solid AA's