What's new

Top 100 PS4 - Chars used

eolson3

Noob
Imo any data from the first week of a game should probably be thrown out. You're not even outside the margin of error at this point.. It's just people figuring stuff out and learning as they go.
I'd say worth hanging onto if only for the longitudinal comparisons. Let's use the exact same method and look at the numbers every week. The players will change but seems like a decent way to see if the diversity of success among the cast can remain high (which makes the game so much more interesting to watch, if nothing else).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'd say worth hanging onto if only for the longitudinal comparisons. Let's use the exact same method and look at the numbers every week. The players will change but seems like a decent way to see if the diversity of success among the cast can remain high (which makes the game so much more interesting to watch, if nothing else).
Sure — I just don’t think it’s wise to judge the ‘success’ rate of characters during a week where people don’t actually know how to play them yet. The real data comes once people generally know what they’re doing and know some MUs (at least enough to exploit each character’s main strengths and weaknesses).

The first week or two is basically rolling the dice.