What's new

Top 100 PS4 - Chars used

HAMMER

Noob
"Keno."

Also, I'm still confused on why they turned Kano (an orphan from Japan) into an Australian.

I know it's a tribute to the actor from the original movie; but wasn't he English?

No surprise Erron Black is around the top. He's a pretty cool character and (to me) the best new-comer to MKX.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
I believe this list.

Liu Kang is a ton of fun this game. Whether he's good or not is beyond me. I haven't really gotten too competitive with this one yet. (DBD stole me from this game, sadly.) And Erron Black is that ez zoner. Not to say he's anything amazing, but he has some really easy to hit moves so I'd understand him being in the top too.

Jacqui is also my main and yeah, people are sleeping. She has some really awesome combos. I, can't stand Cassie in this game but I haven't taken the time to really try any harder with her.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Both Cassie and Frost are hella low
Keep sleeping on my girls, you won’t know what hit you
Jk I’m trash at this game
We don't sleep on Cassie or Frost in this house lmao. Especially not Frost.

The only character to get a better makeover than Frost as a character, and as a fighter is Jacqui. Jacqui went from that girl back in school that everyone didn't pay any attention to but was annoyingly smart and had broken ass grades... To co-captain of the cheer squad (With Cassie), runner-up prom queen, and valedictorian real freaking fast.

People still aren't paying her mind because they're used to her looking like a mule and being a one trick pony (Albeit a cheesy af one) but she's over here hanging out with Cassie and gang in the lounge drinking on campus.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God

The only character to get a better makeover than Frost as a character, and as a fighter is Jacqui. Jacqui went from that girl back in school that everyone didn't pay any attention to but was annoyingly smart and had broken ass grades... To co-captain of the cheer squad (With Cassie), runner-up prom queen, and valedictorian real freaking fast.

People still aren't paying her mind because they're used to her looking like a mule and being a one trick pony (Albeit a cheesy af one) but she's over here hanging out with Cassie and gang in the lounge drinking on campus.
sounds like your talking from experience @MalevolentFix LmAo

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Jacqui will always be slept on in this house. Jax is the superior bionic person.

Jacqui looks like a knockoff overwatch character.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Imo any data from the first week of a game should probably be thrown out. You're not even outside the margin of error at this point.. It's just people figuring stuff out and learning as they go.