What's new

Top 10 favorite games of all time

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Okay since I got an alert from all of you posting in here recently, I decided to analyze my 2017 & 2021 lists but honestly I'd still agree with 2021 me & I'm still not sure what drugs I was on when I made my list in 2017 (probably molly, I was bouncing at the time) but there's a 5-game similarity between the lists so the 2017 isn't all that bad. I'm going to give a brand new list with out using the 15 previously mentioned games & no fighting games.

So here it is:
  1. F.E.A.R.
  2. 007 GoldenEye
  3. Metro Last Light
  4. BLACK
  5. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  6. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic !! - The Sith Lords
  7. The Outer Worlds
  8. Mass Effect 3
  9. Gun
  10. WET
FEAR was an amazing game and definitely ahead of its time. Would love a remake or sequel for modern gen.

skahwt

Noob
Okay since I got an alert from all of you posting in here recently, I decided to analyze my 2017 & 2021 lists but honestly I'd still agree with 2021 me & I'm still not sure what drugs I was on when I made my list in 2017 (probably molly, I was bouncing at the time) but there's a 5-game similarity between the lists so the 2017 isn't all that bad. I'm going to give a brand new list with out using the 15 previously mentioned games & no fighting games.

So here it is:
  1. F.E.A.R.
  2. 007 GoldenEye
  3. Metro Last Light
  4. BLACK
  5. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
  6. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic !! - The Sith Lords
  7. Mass Effect 3
  8. The Outer Worlds
  9. Gun
  10. The Witcher 1
The Metro games are criminally underrated.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
FEAR was an amazing game and definitely ahead of its time. Would love a remake or sequel for modern gen.
I played it again recently (needed a bunch of fixes for it to run smoothly on a modern PC) but I sadly couldn't play the expansions (Extraction Point & Perseus Mandate) they ran so poorly. Playing F.E.A.R. I was so flabbergasted at how great it looked for a game that's nearly 20 years old with AI enemies that were so damn smart. I agree F.E.A.R. along with so many great 2000s FPS games like Prey (2006), No One Lives Forever (could have made the list), BLACK, TimeSplitters Trilogy, Star Wars Republic Commando & Darkwatch that could really use a remaster or a remake for the current generation or PC.

The Metro games are criminally underrated.
I think so too as I don't think they get the respect they deserve as I think Metro (along with S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) deserves to be talked about right next to Fallout & need to be compared to the DOOM reboot when it comes to how hard it is on the highest difficulty. Last Light is definitely my favourite though but my only issue I have with Metro is I wish they had more guns like the SKS, SVT-40, Mosin Nagant (I think the Valve in Exodus might be one though), SVD, PPSh-41, Winchester Model 1895, Stechkin APS, Tokarev TT-33, Makarov PM & be able to choose between a AK-47/AKM or an AK-74M. Having something like the PB would be so much fun to have a long with a Bastard-mix-Valve version of a De Lisle carbine would be amazing along with oddities like an Armenian K-11 (which looks like something from Metro).

Last edited:

NHDR

Noob
Just realized that I posted my top 10 here years ago. Needs an update. Also, I'm doing a top 20 because 10 is impossible. Also, I'm not even sure of the order, lol. This is too hard.

1. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (GOTY Edition)
  2. Ninja Gaiden Black
  3. Ultra Street Fighter IV
  4. Dragon Age Origins
  5. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
  6. Donkey Kong Country
  7. Super Mario World
  8. Deus-Ex
  9. Star Wars: KOTOR
  10. Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
  11. Perfect Dark
  12. Resident Evil 4
  13. Shenmue 2