5 Redhood
6 Superman
7 Darkseid
8 Flash
9 Fate
10 Bane

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I think some of the changes done to certain characters are so overestimated that some people put these characters into top 5 or higher lolol. As you guys know the look on the paper and the actual potential may have real big difference between each other. And please take the habit of NRS' "stealth buff and nerf" into account.

Last edited:

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Deadshot has bf1, the ultimate control of all neutral in any match in the game free, also b1 and low rifle
Bladam has f1, 8f high for 50%
Superman is 1f faster and like 2x the damage with f2, and way safer
Dr Fate, ankhs orbs and fireballs, all better controlling the neutral than Supergirl B1
Arrow, obvious reasons.
Batman, obvious reasons, way bigger payoff.

Supergirls B1 isnt half screen lol. It has range but its more like round 1 fight distance.
Nah fam neutral is only about buttons,air dash and mids. Why would proecticles that cover every single inch of the screen possibly be better than the ultimate 9f mid that's -9 on block lul

Deadshot has bf1, the ultimate control of all neutral in any match in the game free, also b1 and low rifle
Bladam has f1, 8f high for 50%
Superman is 1f faster and like 2x the damage with f2, and way safer
Dr Fate, ankhs orbs and fireballs, all better controlling the neutral than Supergirl B1
Arrow, obvious reasons.
Batman, obvious reasons, way bigger payoff.

Supergirls B1 isnt half screen lol. It has range but its more like round 1 fight distance.
Maybe I'm crazy. I said that earlier lol but you guys can have it, i know b1 isn't half screen. We'll see how it turns out, I'm just guessing that she'll be top ten, but you guys have a lot more experience than I do.

Mpizz10

Liu Kang and The Flash mains
With these robin and brainiac buffs, hayatei and perfect legend are about to be in a lot of top 8s lol they already pushed those characters to some crazy levels

they are great players they dont need characters to carry them
But he never said that he is saying the character loyalist who already do exceptionally well with their characters will do even better since their characters have more or better tools that they can take advantage of.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Supergirl getting constant mentions but Scarecrow not being considered obvious is pretty lol. Aquaman will still be better than characters like Supergirl, Doctor Fate, Robin, and Bane who Iv seen a couple mentions for.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Top 10 predictions based on information we have so far:

1. Darkseid literally was not touched still has good damage. Great zoning,trait traps,teleport to escape or go in pressure don't downplay people he went up no question about it.

2. RedHood literally only nerf he got was his forward lunge invincibility. Sonicfox showed everyone that he is no joke. Great mobility,good zoning,crazy corner pressure,decent damage,and good escape options yeah he is good stop acting like he ain't those bombs don't play.

3. Harley another great character who went up from the patch with all the nerfs to top. Great zoning,good trait,great mixups,high damage literally untouched character that is going to show up more just wait and see...

4. BlackAdam only two things got touched on him damage and black magic needs meter burn now to get combos off. Still everything that makes him great is still there just has to work harder for his wins and be smarter about meter management now.

5. Supergirl (YOU ALL NEED TO STOP DOWNPLAYING THE BITCH SHE GOT WHAT SHE NEEDED TO PUT IN WORK NOW) Nasty mixups,decent zoning,air dash,teleport might not be great but still has it as a option,good corner game,safe advancing string now, and very ambiguous f3. Yeah wake up people the nerfs to high tiers then her buffs add up she is going to be legit now.

6. Poison Ivy she was alreadly top 10 she got buffed while the other got the nerfs. Good trait,good zoning,good mixups,better aa now,decent combo range,armor chipping move, and multi hitting attacks. Don't sleep on Ivy she is going to show herself now.

7. Black Canary meet the possible catwoman still has some issues with getting in but with the new buffs/nerfs and the damage she does with nasty mixups she is going to show up more. Don't ignore what she can do up close it's too good to ignore don't downplay her.

8. Dr.Fate with the new buffs to him the nerfs to tops including Deadshot I think it's safe to say he will be the new Deadshot now. Ignoring him will be a mistake on anyone's part who didn't see his potential.

9. Cheetah she was good but not top good with the nerfs plus buffs with her I think it's safe to say she is a good choice now. Has no problem getting in,high damage,mixups,good command grabs,high mobility,and hard to get off you once she is in.

10. Is up for grabs too many buffs and nerfs to see who will grab this spot people still believe Batman,Catwoman,Superman,Atrocitous,Deadshot,and Aquaman will still make their selfs known. The nerfs to them were real tho people need to stop downplaying the buffs given cause they really changed people's spots those characters weren't represented alot so many assume the list will stay the same but I believe in time people will sing a different tune. Stop saying Catwoman and Batman are still dumb top 5 cause their not they got knocked hard especially Catwoman losing a wakeup and armor on catdash to get in safe plus damage scaling lol she is done . Literally GL,Scarecrow,WW,Braniac,Atrocitus,Superman,Deadshot ,and Aquaman remain to be seen if they can still make the tops I put my money on the others hand down.
6. Poison Ivy she was alreadly top 10 she got buffed while the other got the nerfs. Good trait,good zoning,good mixups,better aa now,decent combo range,armor chipping move, and multi hitting attacks. Don't sleep on Ivy she is going to show herself now.
6. Poison Ivy she was alreadly top 10 she got buffed
she was alreadly top 10

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Ill play this game i think in no particular order

Already top 10 changes were not too hard
Batman
Superman
Atrocitus
Black Adam
Deadshot

Top 10 and no nerfs
Harley
Darksied

New Comers
SuperGirl
Wonder Woman
Black Canary

Characters that possibly could be top 10 but not at least 90% confident in
Robin
Redhood
Catwoman
BANE
Scarecrow
Braniac
Green Arrow
This was really close IMO. Made a couple of edits tho.

Baconlord

Well those people that had her in their top 10 are wrong lol. I haven't seem anyone with her in top 10 since launch

Sonicfox had her top ten. Dragon had good success with her competitively, but the high skill cap and with how braindead aquaman is there was no reason to use her. I tink she's a character that needs time and an antiair. But maybe that's addressed now.

Baconlord

Sonicfox had her top ten. Dragon had good success with her competitively, but the high skill cap and with how braindead aquaman is there was no reason to use her. I tink she's a character that needs time and an antiair. But maybe that's addressed now.
Sonic also had robin and bane in that top 10.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
With these changes, im now convinced Robin could be a contender for 8-10 spot of Top 10. At the very least he could be in that 11-15 spot now!