What's new

TONIGHT @ 6PM EST! Injustice 2 ELeague Bracket

I'm pretty excited for this. Does anyone expect any upsets here? Also I'm a little unclear on this system. Will this be played til a single winner or do more than 1 person go on each stage? Is the finale on the third week just going to be 1 game?

Are they moving 2 in losers and 2 in winners so only 4 people will be eliminated?

Or is it 1 from losers and 1 from winners and the third week will be top 4?

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I'm pretty excited for this. Does anyone expect any upsets here? Also I'm a little unclear on this system. Will this be played til a single winner or do more than 1 person go on each stage? Is the finale on the third week just going to be 1 game?

Are they moving 2 in losers and 2 in winners so only 4 people will be eliminated?

Or is it 1 from losers and 1 from winners and the third week will be top 4?
I'm expecting Nubcakes to make it pretty far. I don't know if anyone is ready for that Batman.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Wait Bambooka? Could've sworn he wasn't in. Visa troubles?

Either way, I hope he does well. I learned to play fighting games in the lag infested hell that was PC I:GAU, mostly against Russians. Bambooka was more or less the top dog.

Predictions:

Sonicfox will move on in winners. This not happening will be the greater upset. The real question is how can he even lose? In tournament I believe he's lost to Theo, Slayer, and Semiij. Not sure if anyone else has thrown him off. I would try some really gimmicky shit to start off against Fox. Maybe go for the blind pick and go Deadshot then win the counter pick battle.

Losers will be a shootout. At IPS finals Gross seemed to have Dragon's number in what I thought was a pretty big upset. Dragon, by contrast, seems to play very well against both Honeybee and Foreverking using Aquaman. I'd be praying for Gross or someone else to double eliminate him like he did in IPS.

If Dragon beats Gross then I expect him to get to winners finals where I give him the most chance of beating Fox. I would then expect Honeybee out in losers.

Presuming no surprises.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Some of these matches are supposed to be televised at 10 pm est. I assume it will be Winners and Losers finals, since those 2 will move on.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
DAMNIT! I'm trying to view it, but the connection sucks. Buuuut did i see Forever King up 1 on Sonic Fox!?!? This is a joke right?

LMAO at SonicFox still choosing Captain Cold.... Cold is a one trick pony. of course he lost.. LMAO. I love the char to death BTW. which is paradoxical.