What's new

Tom Brady was once my MENTOR...now ive returned.

Paul Santoro

Pro Gamer / Commentator
Whats goin on Test Your Might and the Mortal Kombat community. This is my first time on the website. My names Paul Santoro aka Rabies iP. I am a top member of the Dead Or Alive community, now im trying my strength in MK. Ive traveled to countless tournaments all over America as well as being a finalist for WCG Ultimate Gamer 2 auditions. Neway I moved out of my house to train with Tom Brady in DOA for the CGS and he made me skills limitless. Im just here to make my name a presence. Hello MK World.....u are all at my mercy! Drop me a line and say watup, i want to get into the community.

Noob
Whats goin on Test Your Might and the Mortal Kombat community. This is my first time on the website. My names Paul Santoro aka Rabies iP. I am a top member of the Dead Or Alive community, now im trying my strength in MK. Ive traveled to countless tournaments all over America as well as being a finalist for WCG Ultimate Gamer 2 auditions. Neway I moved out of my house to train with Tom Brady in DOA for the CGS and he made me skills limitless. Im just here to make my name a presence. Hello MK World.....u are all at my mercy! Drop me a line and say watup, i want to get into the community.
Welcome sir! I notice you're from East Meadow, NY... I grew up in East Meadow and North Merrick... and I currently live in Woodmere. We should def. get together to play some MK9 offline!

Paul Santoro

Pro Gamer / Commentator
Yoooo 9.95 id love to come train with all you guys. Tom Brady told me bout you and REO. I hit REO up be sure to tell me and include me in any tournaments u wana go to and sparring sessions, im there!

Edit: *Lets try not to get ourselves banned from yet another competitive gaming community"

Julius Rage "Old enough to know better."

Paul Santoro

Pro Gamer / Commentator
Yeah im playin MK9. this is going to be my game, ive been in the lab for countless hours..pretty much any second i have practicing. I have all the connects and knowledge at my disposal. I am a threat.