What's new

Tom Brady (SZ) Vs. CDjr (jax) // Reo (Erron Black)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Someone tag me after i post this message so i can keep track of where the thread is, i won't be able to watch it now, cos my fast internet got confiscated by my mom, much later though... i will.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
REO is the best Erron. While Sonic Fox demands SZ be nerfed, REO is handling Brady's exceptional SZ.
I still think that SonicFox is better playing that character. But REO is far more experienced in fighting games and have a more mature attitude.

I still think that SonicFox is better playing that character. But REO is far more experienced in fighting games and have a more mature attitude.
Yes I agree. It's no secret that teenagers today are some of the most obnoxious, self entitled/centred individuals on the planet that want life spoon fed to them.

SZ looks a beast and it looks as if Tom Brady has finally got the SZ he always wants. Would be a travesty if the character gets the MK9 treatment, because again, a supposedly top player, is having to work harder to win a match up.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I don't understand why Brady is rushing like that vs Erron. He should turtle, I don't think the ground sandbomb are enough against sz clones + iceball.

Last edited:
I enjoyed this.

I love listening to CDJr's commentary haha. I've watched a few streams now where he jumps on and his blabbering is awesome. Its much more natural than just calling the game and its makes it much more enjoyable.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I don't understand why Brady is rushing like that. He should turtle, I don't think the ground sandbomb are enough against sz turtle.
Agreed. I also thought the same thing. He should be patient and turtle as fuck in this particular match up imo. Since Erron Black can't really punish his strings into clone (well unless he uses meter and that leads to less than 20% damage anyways).

Last edited:

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Agreed. I also thought the same thing. He should be patient and turtle as fuck in this particular match up imo. Since Erron Black can't really punish his strings into clone (well unless he uses meter and that leads to less than 20% damage anyways).
Yeah, I didn't know ex bf3 (ground sand bombs) could get through clones but it makes sens. I also noticed Reo slides on reaction against clone throw, and Iceball doesn't make damage. I also think Brady takes his distance when Reo is in corner because Erron's sword can hit him beyond the clone.