What's new

Tom Brady Popularity Poll

Do you want MKTomBrady on TYM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I was talking with Brady in stream just a few minutes ago and he basically said he thinks TYM hates him. I told him its just the minority and not the site. In every community there are bad apples and I would love to start seeing pros on TYM again. This place us awesome and the community is filled with amazing people, Tech, Strategy and things you won't find anywhere else all in one place.

What is the verdict, do you hate, Like or indifferent to the idea of Brady being back on TYM?

I personally believe he is a high level player that offers a unique insight and an unorthodox strategy with Sub and he provides very solid tech on his TY channel. Overall I believe he would benefit this community in several ways. He is one of the oldest members if the NRS FGC and has unique insight to MK games being an OG.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
To keep it all the way live, I think Tom Brady thinks everybody hates him but thats not the case here. Of course there are those who talk shit, but there are more people who appreciate Brady. Hell, I watch his videos to keep me intrigue with this game. He actually produces very good content that I feel is underrated.

Uncle JBeezY would love to have him here as Im sure most people here as well. Thats a big DUH!

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
FREE MY BOY TOM

I love Tom Brady dude. His shit talking, his complaining, his advice, his tech, I eat everything he posts with a spoon except his podcast because I dont like podcasts. His videos about Grandmaster Sub Zero are pure kino

It's fun to clown him but he's one of my favorite fighting game content creators

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I saw him mentioned all of the time by commentators and NRS employees and they made him seem like a notoriously butthurt guy. I looked him up and the videos I have seen so far have been great. I don’t get what the beef is.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Didn't know why he wasn't around anymore but he's always been an important part of the kommunity. Top 8 almost every MK9 tournament he entered with a shit character like Sub?

Commentary on point, while explaining the high level meta to the audience, just the right amount of hype without ever going overboard, excellent sportsmanship and overall a cool dude to hang out with

Got my vote. Cmon back Bill

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I saw him mentioned all of the time by commentators and NRS employees and they made him seem like a notoriously butthurt guy. I looked him up and the videos I have seen so far have been great. I don’t get what the beef is.
It had to do with the Ice Clone debacle and there where some assholes in the community but I was curious to see where TYM stands on getting old vets back in TYM. Personally Toms, REOs, Raptors tech would be very welcome on TYM and with the tournaments coming to TYM we need these players in our threads. There will be a few bad apples but I want him to know the overwhelming majority respects him as a high level player who helped start this community from its early days. He has so many top placing to be ignored.

REYTHEGREAT

Tom has this weird thing about him that he thinks that everyone hates him. This is going back to when i first interacted with im back in MK9. Plus he is easy to troll.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Tom has this weird thing about him that he thinks that everyone hates him. This is going back to when i first interacted with im back in MK9.
I was talking with Brady in stream just a few minutes ago and he basically said he thinks TYM hates him.
You gotta stop falling for this routine, he does it just to get attention/people begging him/giving him props.

Works like a charm, as evidenced by this thread being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.