What's new

General/Other Tom Brady IS Sub-Zero

Dark_Rob

Noob
Tom Brady was also a wrestler

Notice at 2:10 when he drops his patented "Great experience" line. Pure Brady.

Creepy00

Noob
Lol unexpected
I remember Tom feeling disappointed about the announce of unmasked sub as alt costume :D
Now, apparently he is he character lol But i bet Unmask sub will be the new punching bag for fatalities and trainin especially if it is in character that looks like tom lol
So we have two Mk kombats in real life: Mr- snaps (shang tsung) and Tom brady (Unmasked young subzero) lol

Altaire

Noob
Lol unexpected
I remember Tom feeling disappointed about the announce of unmasked sub as alt costume :D
Now, apparently he is he character lol But i bet Unmask sub will be the new punching bag for fatalities and trainin especially if it is in character that looks like tom lol
So we have two Mk kombats in real life: Mr- snips (shang tsung) and Tom brady (Unmasked young subzero) lol
Mr. Naps is the one who looks like Shang Tsung. Citizen Snips is the one who looks like Kung Lao, and Milky Situation looks like a skinny Jax.

Also, what is this about Tom being disappointed about unmasked Subs? I can remember someone asking him on stream what costumes he'd like to see for Subs, and he said he'd like to see MK3 Subs as an alt.

Creepy00

Noob
Mr. Naps is the one who looks like Shang Tsung. Citizen Snips is the one who looks like Kung Lao, and Milky Situation looks like a skinny Jax.

Also, what is this about Tom being disappointed about unmasked Subs? I can remember someone asking him on stream what costumes he'd like to see for Subs, and he said he'd like to see MK3 Subs as an alt.
Thanks for the clarification.
Well, Tom said would like Classic Sub ninja mk3, but when he found it was Unmasked Sub, he felt disappointed. They are two different characters

Altaire

Noob
Thanks for the clarification.
Well, Tom said would like Classic Sub ninja mk3, but when he found it was Unmasked Sub, he felt disappointed. They are two different characters
Wait, what? I could've sworn he said something to the effect of "MK3 Sub, without the mask".

Still, if he wants traditional UMK3 Sub, I'm sure we'll be getting that in a DLC pack before long.

Loot

the special effects
His complaint was Unamksed MK3 Sub's head on the MK3 ninja palette instead of his MK3 outfit.

Altaire

Noob
His complaint was Unamksed MK3 Sub's head on the MK3 ninja palette instead of his MK3 outfit.
O.

I mean, they're only SO different, but I do think it's kind of a lame copout when you consider how little they'd have to change. Take away the black undershirt, modify his "suspenders" a little bit, throw some blue lines on his pants and take off the tunic. The most involved part of changing the skin we're getting into genuine MK3 Subs is changing his shin and wrist guards, so I really have to wonder what the hell was stopping them.

Still, at least it looks good. As long as they're still releasing genuine UMK3 Subs with mask intact (whether it's in another compatibility pack or as paid DLC), I don't really care.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

And im cyrax and my buddy is Baraka Obama :)

FAV part was the back of his shirt written in blood "yes we can"

Altaire

Noob
Fuck yeah, Baraka Obama for DLC.

For his fatality, he should say he's going to kill you and then just kind of sweep it under the rug and leave you standing there.

Tremloc

Noob

For his fatality, he should say he's going to kill you and then just kind of sweep it under the rug and leave you standing there.
No way. It should be this
and when he kicks you it separates your torso from your legs.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX

Ah, dude, you know I think you're pretty cool, but you're just salty because the USA's head of state is this guy:

While Canada's is this guy:

Muthafuckaz bettah reckanize!

Altaire

Noob
Hey man, there's nothing wrong with appreciating kittens.

I actually don't really have anything against Obama, I just couldn't pass up taking the most obvious potshot at him.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Haha awesome.

I just hope we don't see a "Konqrr IS kitana" thread any time soon. At least not after that EVO cosplay from that dude.