What's new

Tom Brady - "Humble Statement"

coolwhip

Noob
At the risk of Tom telling me "it's because of people like you that...", and god knows I'm a Tom supporter, but I'm pretttttty sure we've heard all of this before. Just play (I know that's what he says he intends on doing, but that's also what he said he intended on doing about 10 previous times).

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
zyphox, for a flash player, I'm surprised how awful your gif mix up game is #Free

I think I could meditate to Tom Brady's voice with this delightful music in the background.
lol my gifs make sense to the topic, you have the craziest out of nowhere gifs.

Sensei Tom Brady-san, what kind of secret martial arts techniques have you learned on this mysterious planet? Has the Guru unlocked your inner potential?

I'm looking forward to seeing you play and podcast again.

Last edited:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
OK, but there are a MILLIOOONNNNNNN gifs out there that could be used for the situation. Typical Flash/Dota player
yeah and i just picked one that embodied what i wanted to say in a GIF, where is your gif? typical LoL/Batman player.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Sensei Tom Brady-san, what kind of secret martial art techniques have you learned on this mysterious planet? Has the Guru increased your inner potential?

I'm looking forward to seeing you play and podcast again.
The Grandmaster is coming back to chew gum and kick ass.
And he's aaaaalll outta gum.

At the risk of Tom telling me "it's because of people like you that...", and god knows I'm a Tom supporter, but I'm pretttttty sure we've heard all of this before. Just play (I know that's what he says he intends on doing, but that's also what he said he intended on doing about 10 previous times).
I completely agree. Maybe I'm the wrong person to be giving advice since my best placement in tournament was like 13th at a regional and I may be completely off, but it almost sounded to me in the video like his motivation to get better at the game is centered around an obligation to do well in tournament rather than just be great at the game because he loves it. I feel like thats going to be a recipe for even more frustration.

I also remember him mentioning a while ago that he was seriously resisting the urge to switch to Superman everyday. Given that he says its time for a new start, and that he's so ingrained in an Aquaman style that's no longer in the game.....maybe that switch would be better all around then trying to completely unlearn everything he's built around the character?

Sidenote: the video seemed to suggest he's more open to playing online again also.....so....:oops:I can has games tom?!?

Ugh humble yet excuses

Best wishes going forward
Zero excuses..

Projects or not, I lose because I am not good enough to win. The way I was playing/training, I would have still lost just the same even if I never missed a day.

I am consistently out played by opponents. I lack the knowledge, exp, etc needed to succeed. I was behind and made every reason in the book on why I was losing. Me doing projects has nothing to do with me losing. I lose because I didnt train right, train enough, was to stubborn to change in some areas, etc etc etc... I lose because I dont know what I'm doing right now and I need to get better.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Zero excuses..

Projects or not, I lose because I am not good enough to win. The way I was playing/training, I would have still lost just the same even if I never missed a day.

I am consistently out played by opponents. I lack the knowledge, exp, etc needed to succeed. I was behind and made every reason in the book on why I was losing. Me doing projects has nothing to do with me losing. I lose because I didnt train right, train enough, was to stubborn to change in some areas, etc etc etc... I lose because I dont know what I'm doing right now and I need to get better.
This is all that needs to be said because this is top notch

Best wishes for u moving forward w sub zero