What's new

"To The Death" Yomi DJT Wins The Break Weekly #313

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This week at the break we had a STACKED Tournament. Players from Yomi, New York, Canada, Cali, and all around came to the break this week. I hope everyone had an amazing time. I know i did. The break was not able to defend itself against the invading forces this week. One by one the guardians fell. Nirdena was the last to stand against the invading forces taking out REO and King but was no match Michaelangelo.

8ontheBreak_MKX_Top3.jpg

From Left to right: Michaelangelo, DJT, MIT

1st: Yomi DJT- Kung Lao, Sub Zero, Kenshi
2nd: Yomi MIT- Scorpion, Tanya
3rd: Yomi Micaelangelo- ,Quan Chi
4th: oNe87_Nirdena- Ermac
5th: RM_Honeybee- D'vorah
Yomi Reo- Erron Black
7th: Hitbox Tyrant- JAX
Lance- Kung Lao

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak313mkx

Winners Finals: MIT vs DJT

Losers Finals: DJT vs Michaelangelo

Grand Finals: MIT vs DJT

Rest of the matches:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

Yomi_8onTheBreak.jpg

Players who visited:
DJT. Forever Elite, King Jr, Tyrant, REO, Maxter, Saltface, Honeybee, KT Smith, MIT, Trepound, Slayer, Michaelangelo, Rui48, King & Zyphox.

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebreakarcade

The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play against some of the players in the area. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

MKX will be ran on PS4. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Tues. was such a great local. It's really fun to see everybody travelling around, sharing with each other and visiting and whatnot.

Kudos to Reno for having the plans to get everybody around, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this week and next week.

Marvaz

come at me
Damn djt sub zero is miles ahead of anyone's I've seen :O makes my sub look like a beginner lol

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
I though ice clone was broken? Could michaelangelo have done better if he poked through the buggy hurt box of the clone or did they hot fix that?

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
Damn djt sub zero is miles ahead of anyone's I've seen :O makes my sub look like a beginner lol
I think UsedForGlue is tied with DJT for best Sub-Zero atm. Was really glad to see DJT play sub-zero this weekend, though. Definitely took the players by surprise xD "He percked shub-sheero? hoollee shieetttt"