What's new

To my fellow sisters

redeyes

Button Masher
I just got back from summer jam 7.

got top 16 ? top 12? idk with diana.

my first match was vs Relaxedstate i was the most fucking nervous for this match due to playing him online and online cyborg is a bitch, but i pulled it out used parry a shit ton and beat him( also had a clutch ass super through a fireball to close out a match)

my 2nd match was vs a superman player i forget his name sadly ): but he was pretty good beat him then on to the next match

my next match was none other then the east coast batman DarthArma thanks to playing Dab a shit ton i was no fool going into the match. beat darth and it was on to winners finals of my pool.

winners finals was me vs a raven played named ray @mikemetroids brother.
this is on the KN stream i beat him 2-0 with WW and made top 16 winners. i was so excited.

go back to my room and pass out since my pool wasnt till midnight.

wake up go play a few matches and have to play at riyo's aquaman. riyo also had KDZ explaing to him how to fight my WW.
i lose 0-2 to him then i fight playing playing to wins sinestro.
i take the first match then lose the next 2.
(i didnt know air axe was a mid so i kept getting hit by it trying to block the cross up.

i was a little emo losing back to back after top 16, but i plan on training harder and getting diana into top 8 at a US major.

ill make my fellow amazons proud.

chores

bad at things
no emo at all for real man. you played like a champ. beating dartharma is a huge victory in and of itself. aquaman is tough with that trait and riyo was on point. playing to wins sinestro rushdown is insane. zero shame in your performance. keep at it

i was rooting for you the whole time. <3

you were on point for the most part. aside from dropped corncer stance switch SS combos :(

like you would 23, ss, then Sbash... drop!. happend twice where you could've taken the life lead.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Hey now, you did fucking great with Diana. More people need to be woken up about this character. I commend you, sir.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I was rooting for you the whole way, and was saddened when you got taken out. Same story like with at the break with that fraudulent YOLO Lantern. Top 16 is nothing to be emo about though, it just means that if you can improve any more than your current state in just about any aspect, you've pretty much guaranteed yourself to be a high tournament placer/ consistent in doing well. Or at least in theory. We should play again sometime. Me and the 88s have unfinished business.