What's new

To everyone saying "who will be in"

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
srsly, why the fuck do you people think dead chars in mk9 will be back lol??? dead chars getting revived in any story is stupid (yep, even in mk lol), zombie chars being playable means NRS is lazy as fuck. I don't like some of 3D MK chars but give them a chance. Many of them are better than lameass SWAT and female Goro wannabe.

btw Younger Sub/CSub is dead, fix your pic dude, and i don't see why Hsu Hao won't be in MK10, more like you hate him.
Did you not see Quan Chi bring Sindel back from the dead(though he corrupted her mind purposely)? And Raiden's offer to Scorpion to plead for his clan to be returned to the realm of mortals? You clearly are missing a whole lot in the MK9 story mode, because the MK universe is one of the few that would make sense if some were brought back.

So the fact people believe dead characters can come back is actually just an educated guess.

Kung Lao never actually dies.

That wasn't really Kung Lao, it was just MoKap the whole time using green-screen to make it LOOK like Kung Lao was actually fighting Shao Khan.

Liu Kang isn't dead either.... RIP Andy Serkis, you will be missed :(

But in all seriousness, death means nothing in MK. There are a million ways they can bring characters back with whatever crazy explanation.

zaf

professor
I would love for liu kang to come back as a bad guy. Would go hand in hand woth mk legacy. Would also offer us something new to look forward to that has not been done before

Mileena is unconfirmed dead since she was not seen after beaten by Kabal. Btw I'm pretty sure that all movie characters will be in the game (since the game will be released along with the movie - basic marketing :p).

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Did you not see Quan Chi bring Sindel back from the dead(though he corrupted her mind purposely)? And Raiden's offer to Scorpion to plead for his clan to be returned to the realm of mortals? You clearly are missing a whole lot in the MK9 story mode, because the MK universe is one of the few that would make sense if some were brought back.

So the fact people believe dead characters can come back is actually just an educated guess.
yep, dead people can be revived, Onaga revived dead chars from MKDA in MKD, Onaga was saved by Shinnok, Sindel was revived in MK3 and MK9, all are stupid, i hate it :p. But this time they are zombie, and if you look at my post in the other thread, you can see that i think all dead MK9 chars will be revived in MK10 story mode, but not playable :). And i can't imagine the game with my fav chars who are zombie now, it's stupid (too) (like reviving dead char) imo. Zombie Liu Kang is enough.

And i agree that maybe Liu Kang is still alive.

srsly, why the fuck do you people think dead chars in mk9 will be back lol??? dead chars getting revived in any story is stupid (yep, even in mk lol), zombie chars being playable means NRS is lazy as fuck. I don't like some of 3D MK chars but give them a chance. Many of them are better than lameass SWAT and female Goro wannabe.

btw Younger Sub/CSub is dead, fix your pic dude, and i don't see why Hsu Hao won't be in MK10, more like you hate him.
Doesn't mean the characters have to come from the story.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Seriously? It's not a question of who will, it's more of a who won't be in the next game. The remaining roster of "other" mk characters that weren't in mk9 isn't really that big.

Here's a visual I made, it's not perfect, but the point is to show you that the chances are VERY high for the character you want in mk10.

You have to think of it this way, who's unique and something we haven't seen before? Obviously we'll be getting Havok, Chameleon, Drahmin, Reiko, Bo Ri Cho etc. Just look at some of the duplicate-like characters and make a judgement for yourself. Get where i'm coming from?

Red: Dead
Blue: Unconfirmed death
Green: Definitely not in MK10

From this roster, I would say Sareena and Kira would not make it because they just don't stand out.
Same with Dairou, Darrius, Jarek, Kobra and Kai. They all have identical structures to them. Except Kobra, but c'mon, who's Kobra? Fujin and Hotaru are as similar as Mileena and Li Mei. And etc.

Seriously, start thinking logically please.

WHERE-IS-SKARLET ?

I honestly don't understand how Fujin and Hotaru are alike at all but okay.

These are the confirmed characters IMO so far

Fujin, Kai, Shinnok, Raiden, Quan Chi, Sonya, Johnny Cage, and Bo Rai Cho

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I hope Stryker doesn't make it. I've always found the idea of a riot cop in the same tournament as the other characters ridiculous. Anyone else is fair game though.