What's new

General/Other - Kitana To All You Kitana Haters Out There...

E

Eldriken

Shinnok does come off as really shitty. I played against Wemfs' Shinnok not too long ago and he really doesn't seem threatening at all, lol. If anyone should bitch about their character more than a Kitana main, it should be Shinnok players.

Spoobs

Noob
Shinnok does come off as really shitty. I played against Wemfs' Shinnok not too long ago and he really doesn't seem threatening at all, lol. If anyone should bitch about their character more than a Kitana main, it should be Shinnok players.
Thank you and I love you. We Shinnok players really need to cry more.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Note how the community is level headed and believe the Shinnok players though. Unlike those that come to us with this disbelief that Kitana could ever be bad and say we just aren't trying hard enough.
Come on man. You should know how this works by now lol.

Top Player says a character is good = the character is automatically top tier.

I'm glad people are finally listening to Kit players tho.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Can't tell if joking....

Thread completely shows that Kitana haters have your attention and then you proceed to say they can't have your attention.

Regardless, Kitana is fun to play as (not good though).

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Can't tell if joking....

Thread completely shows that Kitana haters have your attention and then you proceed to say they can't have your attention.

Regardless, Kitana is fun to play as (not good though).
geez the joke went right over your head huh?

I'm testing out Jason this week but I did play a Kitana online earlier... I felt bad... like reeeeeeeeeal bad. Try as he did Jason was coming for that ass and he was (•_•) , ( •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■) unstoppable. Sorry had to do it but yeah Kitana vs Unstoppable Jason will be hell (Lol another pun).

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
To be Honest I was Just about to Drop Cassie Cage For Kitanna as of Today. Kitanna looks real good. I was playing ZexySierra and how she was playing her!!! Omg She is amazing. Even though I was just about to drop a better character for Kitanna. Even though Kitanna doesn't have 50/50 that doesn't stop her from being a great character in my opinion. She is a very gimmicky character.