What's new

TKS after a JiK

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I don't know if anyone is aware of this or not but it seems you can lift after a deep JiK for 42% damage using Enh TKS.Plz tell me I found something. JiK,Enh TKS, JiK,Teleport, 22, TKpush

Edit:You can also teleport afterwards JiK for a 35% combo

JiK, teleport, TKS, uppercut, TKP
or
JiK,teleport, TKS, JiK teleport, D1, TKpush-36%

zaf

professor
been using this against mileena. kinda how i found it, since i started to use deep jik to punish her d4 just didnt post it.
if the jik is blocked you can do an iafb right away to create some space

Ermaculate_Slim

been using this against mileena. kinda how i found it, since i started to use deep jik to punish her d4 just didnt post it.
if the jik is blocked you can do an iafb right away to create some space
Oh I see I was fooling around in practice mode and noticed it and I havent seen any post or anyone doing it in matches so I thought Id post it in case no one knew

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Try this. After a Jk close to the ground do tele dash 22 or 12 lift, then dash B12F1 dash TKP. Adds some extra dmg.

EDIT: you said after jk you do EX lift and then jk 22 TKP. But isnt the opponent sent really low after the jk ? except if i dont remember correctly. Havent tried doing it with EX lift thats why i m asking.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I don't know if anyone is aware of this or not but it seems you can lift after a deep JiK for 42% damage using Enh TKS.Plz tell me I found something. JiK,Enh TKS, JiK,Teleport, 22, TKpush

Edit:You can also teleport afterwards JiK for a 35% combo

JiK, teleport, TKS, uppercut, TKP
or
JiK,teleport, TKS, JiK teleport, D1, TKpush-36%
The only thing with this is... when does a JiK actually connect? I mean... in higher level play... JiP is what you rely on for mix-ups.

Thank you though, not trying to take anything away from this, just stating.

seoulspirit

Ermac Combo Video'er
The only thing with this is... when does a JiK actually connect? I mean... in higher level play... JiP is what you rely on for mix-ups.

When you blind the guy sitting next to you without being caught

Ermaculate_Slim

lol I havent really found a use for it yet maybe it can be used after jumping a projectile.But it was just something I wanted to point out I guess

Metzos

You will BOW to me!

Its for baits. One might think that you ll just do an empty jump and go for a throw or a 31 or 12 or F4. Thats when you use it. Plus i think that it has adv on block. Ermac can do an air blast after it to create some space too.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
i have matches up in the mileena video thread.
i use a lot more jik against her then jip

zaf

professor
dont know why i was on jers account but yea ^^ jer wins the first to 4, 4-1 though

also after a jik if done at certain angles you can still iafb and it creates a pushback for a safe landing, then creates a setup for ermac
or you can deep jik and go for a mixup from there

Ermaculate_Slim

Ok I want to revisit this you know how kabal can get a F4 after a Deep JiK.JiK into TKS slam can be used the same way. I think it should be able to prevent AA D1's and D4's when crossing up.Also we should use this more in our game

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
I was playin with this in practice and you can get ALOT after a deep jik. Deep jik dash 2 tks to whatever combo. This combo is super strict timing. Dont mash or 22 may come out n not connect. You can easily connect a deep jik with standing 1 or dash d1(my preference right now) then attach tks and whatever combo ender. These combos CAN BE DONE in the middle of the stage! Corner jiks ive found quite interesting are deep jik b2b1(no charge), tks, b12f1(x2), 22 tkp. I think that is a solid 49% or 50 sumthin percent.. It can be done guys! Practice this shit.,it may be flashy but if you connect this in the corner an opponent will have nowhere to hide from out might

zaf

professor
nice corner combo.

ive done 1/d1 after the deep jik to get the tks because I find tks right after the jik a little weird with the timing.

Kami, when you play people how often do you hit with a deep jik.
I guess I dont hit with it as often because people are expecting the jik~airblast so they block jiks more often then not

I also find mixing up deep jik with empty jumps tend to let deep jiks land more since the opponent will try to punish the empty jump.

I love how ermac can get a combo off anything because of lift.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

Error

DF2+R2
You have time for a half dash after the kick hits to connect lift, this juggles your opponent closer to you and saves meter. Also adding D1's/2's/1's before the lift affects the gravity of the combo, causing your opponent to fall quicker while only adding 1% on average.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I don't think I do mine low enough to continue with a few hits before the tks, but when I know a jik is going to hit someone I teleport and then do the combo. I don't really use jik that much since the mileena players I play against just spam the telekick/ball on wakeup way to much.

zaf

professor
I think he just meant the corner combo but lets wait for kamikaze to answer

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Are you saying you've found something in addition to just getting a combo off of a low-to-the-ground JIK? If so, care to share? =)

If you know the jik is going to hit you don't even need to be low to combo them. Just negative edge a teleport as soon as the jump kick hits them. I personally find it more tedious to land after the jik and juggle for a combo, albeit you're more likely to hit with one of those delayed jiks to begin with....