What's new

Titanfall General Discussion

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I didn't see any threads made specifically for Titanfall so here it is.

It looks like Titanfall will have a Beta and a special announcement will be released later today:

https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame/status/392381295713456129

Share your thoughts. Did anyone get into the Alpha they just had? Are you excited for its release? Are you on the fence over it's 6v6 (player) multiplayer cap? Are you not impressed with what you've seen so far?

I'm really looking forward to this game and it seems that it'll brings something fresh and innovative to the FPS genre. The 6v6 player cap will be fine considering you each player will have a Mech at their disposal either to have following them around or to actually jump into and fight with. Considering the movement options it seems it will be very action oriented.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Eh I signed up. Looks pretty awesome and a welcome return to faster shooters.

Plus who doesn't like Mechas
I'm surprised someone posted, :D

I'm really excited about the possibilities of this game, the FPS genre needs some fresh ideas.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'm surprised someone posted, :D

I'm really excited about the possibilities of this game, the FPS genre needs some fresh ideas.
Eh, there's a few people on TYM that clearly have XB1, and it's clear a lot of us enjoy remotely competitive gaming.

Even if I don't get in on the beta: SOON.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
We are a month away from release and considering the lack of details available I really hope to get into this beta to see what this game is all about.