What's new

Question Timing for b13 trait LM?

Ive been messing around in practice for the last 2 days trying to get this string down with little luck. Can anyone shed some light on when im supposed to use LM? I really cant tell if im doing it too fast or too slow. I try to do it in one fluid motion and it doesnt work. I go as fast as i can and it doesnt work. Anyone else having trouble with this one?

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
You cancel the Trait into LM: B+1 3 xx Trait xx LM. Don't let the trait activation animation to finish, you can cancel it with any and all special moves.

Gotta hit trait as the 3 is hitting, than wait a split second for the animation for trait than link lift.

Hmmm i guess i gotta just keep practicing. Thanks for the info. So LM should be input when trait animation is going, but obviously has to be done before the animation?

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Dude, just canel b13 into trait then fast input the ermac move ( whatever is called )...right at the begining of the trait

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I had a bit of trouble with this at first.

Then I realized how silly I was. You don't do it all at once. If you do, you'll mess up and end up with just the trait.

The trick is, B13 trait... wait for the trait to start coming out, then cancel.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
I had a bit of trouble with this at first.

Then I realized how silly I was. You don't do it all at once. If you do, you'll mess up and end up with just the trait.

The trick is, B13 trait... wait for the trait to start coming out, then cancel.
Late to the party, the guests are already leavin'