What's new

Time to take Sektor to the top - Any other Sektors confirmed for Evolution?

Sektroll

Noob
What's up red robot army?

I am confirmed for Evolution and ready to put in work with Sektor.

Any other Sektors going to be at Evo? If so, we should get some games in.

I will be staying at the Rio, so post up!

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark
Good luck man.

I'll root for you too!

Also, have you taken the differences between Cyber and Human Sektor into consideration? Since the only plus for Human is a lower X-Ray, I guess he's not that great to use.

As a Sektor, do you think X-Ray is an important part of his game?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
The short answer, no.

His meter usage needs to be taken up by EXtu and breakers. Homing missiles are viable as well in my opinion. Regardless, you can't be dumping all your meter in an Xray that does less damage than a 1bar combo. Unless you need unbreakable damage or armor frames.

The short answer, no.

His meter usage needs to be taken up by EXtu and breakers. Homing missiles are viable as well in my opinion. Regardless, you can't be dumping all your meter in an Xray that does less damage than a 1bar combo. Unless you need unbreakable damage or armor frames.
^yep..save his meter for when your in the corner for a wake up extu

or homing missle pressure at the end of a match

no need for an xray, sektor should NEVER be without meter

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Sektroll I've been rooting for you every time I see you on stream. I've already called you as Evo winner, just because I love the character and you're lightyears ahead of what I've been able to do with him. Good luck!

Sektroll

Noob
...except against Smoke. I lol'd when Sektroll did that.
Thanks everybody. I am going to rep us all at Evo to the fullest.

I actually beat that Smoke in the previous WNF tournament I played him in, but the matches I played against his Smoke this time were a learning experience. Tried to projectile then TU the drop down punch, but it did not work. Also tried to missile and then backdash to punish the shake drop punch, and neither did that. Learned afterwards that once he shakes a projectile, you are frozen in whatever you are doing and cannot avoid the punch from the sky. Opened my chest, popped a USB in, and downloaded that shit for next time.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Must...not ...ask....for vs smoke matchup......Can't derail....thread!

Hey Sektroll, I live out in the west coast too. Though I won't be making it out to EVO, if you can't find any mirror matches, I'll help where I can (goddamn do I hate mirror matches :D) Add me if you want to get some games in.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
yo Sektroll make us Sektor Sanchez users proud at EVO. You're gonna be up against a horde of Kung Lao and Reptile users. Make them suffer.

shrugu

Noob
I'm using Sektor and Kabal (not Stryker) at evo. Maining Sektor but I'll use Kabal for bad match-ups. So hyped.

JrK

Probably Drunk
I'm using Sektor and Kabal (not Stryker) at evo. Maining Sektor but I'll use Kabal for bad match-ups. So hyped.
GL to both of you! Just out of curiosity (you don't have to answer till after evo) who are you going to counter-pick with kabal?

As a newb Sektor player and avid learner I look eagerly forward to seeing you play at Evo, I intend to study your every move and learn a lot from you.

I wish you the best of luck, show these Kung Lao's who's boss.

Sektroll

Noob
Alright everybody, one day till I head to Evo! I have been cooking up some new technology so I cannot wait to try it out against the best in the nation. Also, I am stoked that some Sektor players replied here and will be in attendance. I just saw the news, and early weather reports for Las Vegas this weekend show a downpour of missiles.