What's new

Breakthrough - Erron Black Time to praise our EB leader.. cR SonicFox

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
An inspiration to furries everywhere. He went through the yomi gauntlet without his yiffing pals from CB. That takes balls.

I'm just kidding about the yiffing thing before someone takes that the wrong way, but really I want to see team yomi crowd, vs furry cosplay crowd at evo

Last edited:
Even after that nerf he still continues to dominate. The reads, footsies and mixups. Damn man. Every GF is hype with him in it!

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
An inspiration to furries everywhere. He went through the yomi gauntlet without his yiffing pals from CB. That takes balls.

I'm just kidding about the yiffing thing before someone takes that the wrong way, but really I want to see team yomi crowd, vs furry cosplay crowd at evo
best part of the combo breaker stream was the commentator zooming into SF's blue furry suit friend and saying "someone should fight that guy."

not sure why, but I laughed my ass off.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
Not usually a fan bit man I have to give him huge respect. The way he bounced back from losing 3-0 to DJT, just incredible. He honestly looked free but he then managed to adapt so quickly. That marks two majors he has made grand finals in and two grand finals that have been hype as fuck. Can't wait to see this guy take part in the upcoming tournaments.

best part of the combo breaker stream was the commentator zooming into SF's blue furry suit friend and saying "someone should fight that guy."

not sure why, but I laughed my ass off.
lolol I want to see this, do you have any footage of it?

also I agree with this thread, everytime I watch Sonic I learn something new about the character/game. amazing play

Is there a single fighting game this kid has played where he hasn't won a major? lol
He's played Virtua Fighter 5 FS. I've seen him in one grand finals, but he got whomped quite severely by GamerBee. He does exceptionally in offense-oriented games, which VF is most certainly not (not to mention he plays one of the game's arguably weakest characters).