What's new

Time Of Playing MK1

How Long Have You Been Playing Mortal Kombat 1?

• Few Weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Few Months

• 1 Year

• 2 Years

• 3 Years

• Way Too Long...

• Total voters
im voting for "way too long", i started playing mk1 before mk2 came out in the arcade. i stopped playing mk1 when it was replaced with a mk2 cabinet. i just got back into mk1 and i love it! i swear that playing mk1,mk2 and umk3, makes you so fucking good at each one. rolling over strategies from each game works very well for me.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
forever and a day for me. played it in the arcades when it came out. made the transition from street fighter.

I play this shit since 1992 on arkades (also back in middle of 90,s on home ports like amiga and genesis cause it was cheaper hah)

maaaan it has beeen way too long playing this game,i remember back in the arcades my first game was vs the cpu with liu kang,luaaaaaaaaa :D

I used to always play sf 2 in the arcades, then 1 day back in '92 one of my friends "showed" me this new game..........it was located in the back of a pizza place in Brooklyn, it was called Mortal Kombat....I was like holy shit, I was hooked......then when it came out on home ports lol, "Mortal Monday" lol.....oh man, I loved it, and it started an obsession in me for Mortal Kombat, then came mk2 and my skills and love just grew...year after year.....then mk3, umk3....playstation.... mkt.......then honestly I got sorta turned off to the mk series when they went 3-D.........i.e. mk4 and so on.......but all in all I'll always be a video game freak.......and MK's are the best fighting games. God bless this wonderful game they call Mortal Kombat.

PhilipAsshole said:
I used to always play sf 2 in the arcades, then 1 day back in '92 one of my friends "showed" me this new game..........it was located in the back of a pizza place in Brooklyn, it was called Mortal Kombat....I was like holy shit, I was hooked......then when it came out on home ports lol, "Mortal Monday" lol.....oh man, I loved it, and it started an obsession in me for Mortal Kombat, then came mk2 and my skills and love just grew...year after year.....then mk3, umk3....playstation.... mkt.......then honestly I got sorta turned off to the mk series when they went 3-D.........i.e. mk4 and so on.......but all in all I'll always be a video game freak.......and MK's are the best fighting games. God bless this wonderful game they call Mortal Kombat.
no doubt the game was kickin hard in the 90's,it was the first fighting game with live grafics i think,simply astonishing and breath taking :D

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
When it first game out, I played it religiously. Nowadays it collects more dust than Bible Adventures for the NES. It just doesn't have any staying power against other games like SF2, MK2, Tekken 3, etc