What's new

Question - Thunder God Thunder God strings help me.

I am loving Raiden so far and I can consistently pull off 30% kombos. He is my next best next to Kitana. My biggest problem with him is that I'm ending most combos in b11-1+3. The reason I'm concerned is because I can not do his 1122 string effectively. Same for b1122. I can not get him to teleport of I hold it down for 4 hit duration. Is there some audio or visual que for me to know when to release and press again? I know it's 4 hits but I'm not getting it. If anyone has some advice on tbis move that would be greatly appreciated. I'm just banging it out in training but it's not helping. If anything I'm getting worse. Thanks for the help!

PS: Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening tho....raiden!

mrtom

Noob
I am loving Raiden so far and I can consistently pull off 30% kombos. He is my next best next to Kitana. My biggest problem with him is that I'm ending most combos in b11-1+3. The reason I'm concerned is because I can not do his 1122 string effectively. Same for b1122. I can not get him to teleport of I hold it down for 4 hit duration. Is there some audio or visual que for me to know when to release and press again? I know it's 4 hits but I'm not getting it. If anyone has some advice on tbis move that would be greatly appreciated. I'm just banging it out in training but it's not helping. If anything I'm getting worse. Thanks for the help!

PS: Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening tho....raiden!
Make sure you're inputting 1122 then hold the last 2. You would input all 4 hits just like a normal combo, do it fast and don't pause then just hold it and he should do the first lightning then second. You can just do 112 hold, then press the last 2 but just stick with inputting it all at once and not letting go until he's finished the full animation.

Thank you guys i'll have to try that when i get home from class. I've been trying to time it out and its a pain lol. Good to know short cuts. Now I can do that awesome Brutality! Thank you again!