What's new

Breakthrough Throwback to the man with the best execution in NRS community

coolwhip

Noob
you are the Leader of the " @R.E.O. Cant or Isnt" club
Uh, what?

Please give me examples...

All I meant by post above was that guys like Toni-T and pretty much anyone from Chile are in a league of their own in terms of execution. Period. It has nothing to do with REO. When did I ever say anything negative about REO as a player? I know you're sensitive about all things east coast but get real...

Element_

The First Element
People will have different opinion's of who has the "Best" execution! Which is not politically correct as there are a number of people that have great execution...i wouldn't say there is a "Best" !

Element_

The First Element
Uh, what?

All I meant by post above was that guys like Toni-T and pretty much anyone from Chile are in a league of their own in terms of execution. Period. It has nothing to do with REO. When did I ever say anything negative about REO as a player? I know you're sensitive about all things east coast but get real...
He didn't say you said anything negative about him . i just think he's trying to make a point that you mention other players names a lot !!

coolwhip

Noob
He didn't say you said anything negative about him . i just think he's trying to make a point that you mention other players names a lot !!
No, he specifically said I'm the leader of the "REO can't or can" club, so he was specifically talking about REO. And this is a Mortal Kombat site dedicated for the competitive scene, of course players' names are going to be brought up a lot. In fact, this thread is dedicated to a player.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Never played MK so could someone give me and example of the inputs involved in a small time frame I would be grateful.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
That's kind of a really obvious thing to say. I mean, I'm not being a dick but what does that have to do with anything? Nobody discredited REO. The post is about execution and the poster I responded to strictly mentioned execution. It's not like I think combos are what decide how good of a player you are. And obviously REO is far better than any of the execution gods mentioned above, but he's not on their level in terms of execution. He still has great execution and he's the best MK9 player to ever play, though I don't see how that's relevant.
Oh I know its a well known fact. Was just pointing it out bc you know im a huge Reo fan!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Uh, what?

when I've said REO is the best many times.. You always make it a point to say that he is NOT the best.... what examples do u need?

coolwhip

Noob
when I've said REO is the best many times.. You always make it a point to say that he is NOT the best.... what examples do u need?
You said REO was the best at Injustice, so yeah, fuck no, he's not. You're literally the only person in the world who believes this. At MK9, he is/was the best. How does that make me the leader of the "REO can or can't" club? Sounds like a very reasonable assessment to me, but whatever...