What's new

Throw krushing blow bug

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I think this is intentional the counter only stays if no other techs are done in the meantime , i have no memory BUT i believe i heard them talk about this as a thing i could be talkin shit tho 8b

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
I think this is intentional the counter only stays if no other techs are done in the meantime , i have no memory BUT i believe i heard them talk about this as a thing i could be talkin shit tho 8b
Why would it be intentional though? You get punished for correctly teching a throw? Seems like a massive oversight or a terrible design flaw

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Well that why the question mark there causr i dont know if its a bug for sure.
Im just going on the logic of why is the game punishing the person with the stored charge for actually teching the throw, i could understand if it when away if opponent threw you because your getting hit but why is the player being punishing for teching a throw?? Because i didnt have the balls to neutral crouch?