What's new

Strategy "This won't end well for you..." Martian Manhunter BnB Combos.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
yet another stupid combo :DOGE
in corner: ji2 22b34 , 3 dfMB , f123 , 3 db1 MB , nj3 tele , 22 bf3 MB 60%

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
What is his best corner corner combo that ends with with an orb and begins with 22b3 starter?
Modify the front page post with orb instead of push.
2,2,B3-F1-F1,2,3-1,1,U3/Teleport Uppercut-2,2/Close Orb
2,2,B3-F3-F1,2,3-1,1,U3/Teleport Uppercut-2,2/Close Orb

You can also do F1,2/Orb or 3/Orb instead. The 3/Orb allows you to dash afterwards into a setup that switches their block and F1,2 is the ender I saw REO do alot at his last tournament. It does the same thing as 2,2 just preference or easier to hit.

fr stack

f2 might be good for his orb pressure the wake up window is weird , it doesnt link but u can input it straight away after the f2

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Modify the front page post with orb instead of push.
2,2,B3-F1-F1,2,3-1,1,U3/Teleport Uppercut-2,2/Close Orb
2,2,B3-F3-F1,2,3-1,1,U3/Teleport Uppercut-2,2/Close Orb

You can also do F1,2/Orb or 3/Orb instead. The 3/Orb allows you to dash afterwards into a setup that switches their block and F1,2 is the ender I saw REO do alot at his last tournament. It does the same thing as 2,2 just preference or easier to hit.
Thanks man

Edit: just tried these in practice mode...these are his highest damaing ones? I swear iv seen some in the 40% and up range

Last edited:

fr stack

Thanks man

Edit: just tried these in practice mode...these are his highest damaing ones? I swear iv seen some in the 40% and up range
22b34, 3 , f123 , 3 db1 MB , b3 , ji3 db3 , 22 bf3 <corner combo , ends midscreen
22b34 , 3 , f123 , b13 , orb
basically thats how u get his big damage standin 3 after his 22b3
also his b3 works after a 22b3 in the corner but less damage cause u have to use tele to keep them in the corner

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Is it still possible to MB Martian Grab, B3 then two ji3s? I can't ever land the 2nd one...feels like I'm too late

fr stack

Is it still possible to MB Martian Grab, B3 then two ji3s? I can't ever land the 2nd one...feels like I'm too late
its possible..but try a late ji3 then f2d3 martian grab it does more damage and is easier
if u wanna do the 2x j3 tele version do a late ji3 then neutral jump 3 tele... it seems easier to me than 2x ji3

Last edited:

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
For the two J3's, the first one has to be done as MMH is on the way down, then a neutral jump 3 immediately after. Practice makes perfect.

its possible..but try a late ji3 then f2d1 martian grab it does more damage and is easier
if u wanna do the 2x j3 tele version do a late ji3 then neutral jump 3 tele... it seems easier to me than 2x ji3
Do you mean a late Ji3 then F2D3 Martian Grab?

fr stack

Using that I got 59% midscreen for 4 bars with Trait active:
Ji2 22 bb MB Ji3 F2D3 MB Martian Grab NJ3 Tele 22 MB Psychic Push
try: ji2 4 22 db MB, ji3 ,f2d3 db1 MB , nj3 db3, f12 bf2 ,, when i was doing the combo it varied from 61% to 64% for me .. try landing the f2d3 as soon as you hit the ground this helps add the extra % also

Last edited:
try: ji2 4 22 db MB, ji3 ,f2d3 db1 MB , nj3 db1, f12 bf2 ,, when i was doing the combo it varied from 61% to 64% for me .. try landing the f2d3 as soon as you hit the ground this helps add the extra % also
Again you mean db3 after nj3 not db1 I guess:) but it s awesome 3 bars and over 60 %. What if you add MB to bf2 and add some damage after?????