What's new

This Week Should Be Fun

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
THAT IS NOT THE ENERGY WE'RE LOOKING FOR, GET HYPE MAN.
i would, but i don't want to get my expecations so high and then not meeting it.

On top of that, i think NRS peaked in 11, so i dunno what they will do now, which it's a good thing, i'm kinda open to anything at this point, but they already did everything i wanted them to do, outside of course of bringing the demons into a fully fledged gameplay

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
i would, but i don't want to get my expecations so high and then not meeting it.

On top of that, i think NRS peaked in 11, so i dunno what they will do now, which it's a good thing, i'm kinda open to anything at this point, but they already did everything i wanted them to do, outside of course of bringing the demons into a fully fledged gameplay
How do you know that they peaked at the latest game if you haven't played the next one? Have some faith bro. :oops:

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

CANT WAIT FOR THIS NEW JOURNEY

TO SEE ALL MK BROS BACK AGAIN LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

just please dont let the game be doo doo water. i at least dont wanna get baited like i did with the mk11 beta when you could do punish counter crushing blows mid combo

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I actually genuinely like some 21 Savage songs, but the one they used in 11 didn’t necessarily fit the tone of the trailer. He has a lot of southern trap influenced tracks with crazy dark beats that would’ve fit the vibe a lot more.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
If Tanya isn't officially announced before the end of May, I'm changing my avatar to Mokap until she's konfirmed.
I'll give you an infraction if you don't hold your end of the bet lmaooooooooooooooo