What's new

Tech This tech will help you beat Green lantern ( no video as of right now)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
This is not exactly new tech; I'm using it for months now (and I didn't come up with it, there must be a thread about the 122 ender somewhere). However, it's a good and viable tool, and the crossup + starter punishes a lot of wakeup attempts.
I don't think so just the f2,3. It's probably not new but I doubt they use it effectively until now

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Idk why people are giving him a hard time, this is what I always use as an ender vs GL and few other characters. It's a great knockdown tool. The only thing I would fault is that I dont think this is anything new. Lot of CW players use this but then again it's good to have a thread publicizing it. And LBSH, this is a huge step up from that b12d3 tech.. I am still confused on that one.

Ra Helios

Idk why people are giving him a hard time, this is what I always use as an ender vs GL and few other characters. It's a great knockdown tool. The only thing I would fault is that I dont think this is anything new. Lot of CW players use this but then again it's good to have a thread publicizing it. And LBSH, this is a huge step up from that b12d3 tech.. I am still confused on that one.
Yeah it's nothing new but need to be use more. I don't think Alot of catwoman Players use this though because if they did they wouldn't have any trouble beating green lantern. From many catwoman plYers I come aCross they use hard knockdown 2,3. That is it

ELC

Scrublord McGee
I prefer f1 2 myself since its significantly more advantage on knockdown, despite the awkward range it puts you at.

Out of curiosity though: can an ambiguous crossup be made after this?

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
I prefer f1 2 myself since its significantly more advantage on knockdown, despite the awkward range it puts you at.

not as far as I could find without making it obvious. For an ambiguous cross up you gotta do the low whip set up.

Ra Helios

No. You can't cross up with it. Which I like about the 1,22 it's more accurate and it don't take that long for your opponent to get up. Like the low whip or 1,2 hkd

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
been messing with this knockdown in training against gl for awhile and i've found something pretty neat that i haven't seen posted (didn't really look either).

after the knockdown when you go to jump and input the 1, if you time it early enough, the 1 will actually NOT cross him up and you will land on the other side and still be able to combo a la seth from SF4 . this makes it EXTREMELY ambiguous and that much better in my eyes. now for the bad news...

1. only tried it against gl and i can guarantee that this wont work on a grip of characters since the cross up is already character specific anyway.
2. this isn't a true mixup due to the fact you can always wake up crouching to force the crossup and block it normally. although, my first reaction when my opponent jumps in at me isn't to crouch ;p

been messing with this knockdown in training against gl for awhile and i've found something pretty neat that i haven't seen posted (didn't really look either).

after the knockdown when you go to jump and input the 1, if you time it early enough, the 1 will actually NOT cross him up and you will land on the other side and still be able to combo a la seth from SF4 . this makes it EXTREMELY ambiguous and that much better in my eyes. now for the bad news...

1. only tried it against gl and i can guarantee that this wont work on a grip of characters since the cross up is already character specific anyway.
2. this isn't a true mixup due to the fact you can always wake up crouching to force the crossup and block it normally. although, my first reaction when my opponent jumps in at me isn't to crouch ;p
It has happened to me only a few times. Majority of the time it will cross GL.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Has anyone experiemented with this knock down for other chars? I'm pretty sure it crosses up wonder woman but if it snuffs her wake ups I'm not sure. I was going to go through every character with every wake up to see, just didn't want to do it and someone has already done it.

Has anyone experiemented with this knock down for other chars? I'm pretty sure it crosses up wonder woman but if it snuffs her wake ups I'm not sure. I was going to go through every character with every wake up to see, just didn't want to do it and someone has already done it.
It works against Raven.. MMH is specific timing with the j1. GL n I'm not quite sure who else