What's new

Tech This tech will help you beat Green lantern ( no video as of right now)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I just want to get this tech out of the way before any one post it. I will post the video next week

The new tech is 1,2,2

Your opponent cannot roll out of it. So what you can do is for example

(1.) F1,1,2 catclaw b3 f3 crossover new tech 1,2,2 Reset

Here is your options
(1.) you can do a crossover jump mix up
(2.) move forward and do a mix up like a

B1,2,1
2,D2 catclaw
F1,1,2

This move is the new killer frost guessing game mix up. This move is better then any hard knock down that catwoman has. It works.

Have fun with this tech. Don't make people rage quit a lot
Enjoy

Ra Helios

How is ending in 1,2,2 new tech
It is because it is a move list? Just like the meter burn catdash (I made) is a move list. Is what you can make out of it make it a new tech. Which it is. This tech is amazing encourage all catwoman players to drop the hard knockdowns for midscreen and stick to this one

Ra Helios

How is ending in 1,2,2 new tech
Also tell kth charger how ending a MB catdash low whip a tech. Why u never told him that? R u a troll? It is a new tech because people never probably thought the idea of how 1,22 can be fully punish and use properly. :)

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Also tell kth charger how ending a MB catdash low whip a tech. Why u never told him that? R u a troll? It is a new tech because people never probably thought the idea of how 1,22 can be fully punish and use properly. :)
People have high expectations of your tech lol.
What is the tech; end in 1,2,2 j1 crosses up and j3 doesn't and wakeup lanterns might whiffs in both situations. I don't think Catwoman has difficulties pressuring GL on wakeup, she just has difficulties doing everything else

Ra Helios

People have high expectations of your tech lol.
What is the tech; end in 1,2,2 j1 crosses up and j3 doesn't and wakeup lanterns might whiffs in both situations. I don't think Catwoman has difficulties pressuring GL on wakeup, she just has difficulties doing everything else
For example

I was playing alot of green lantern today. I come so close of beating them so close by using 1,2,2 I play emperor menzo came close to beating him by using 1,2,2

For example
I do a combo on green lantern.

J2 f112 catclaw b3 f3 crossover the new tech 122

This 122 is like a hard knock down. You cannot roll out of it. So what you can do in this situation play the guessing game

I know green lantern going to use green lantern might. So what I can do is jump crossover do a mix up.

Just letting you know if he wake up with a green lantern might it will not grab me because I'm already above his head which why I love this knock down. It don't take that long for your opponent to get up. Plus if you did the f2,3 hard knockdown u can't crossover and jump kick 1 as well as you can do it with 1,22. 122 is the best for hard knockdown. It is almost like the killer frost freeze reset.

Now when I jump over green lantern by j1 I can do a mix up
B121
2d2
F1,12
B2
You can do this consitently plus what make it better is if he don't wake up. move forward a little bit once u use 122 then do do the mix up
B121
2b2
F112
B2

Do these guessing game and you can destroy a green lantern. Plus I win more of my matches now because of this new find. :)

Try it.

I will make the video next week so I can show u what I mean.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
For example

I was playing alot of green lantern today. I come so close of beating them so close by using 1,2,2 I play emperor menzo came close to beating him by using 1,2,2

For example
I do a combo on green lantern.

J2 f112 catclaw b3 f3 crossover the new tech 122

This 122 is like a hard knock down. You cannot roll out of it. So what you can do in this situation play the guessing game

I know green lantern going to use green lantern might. So what I can do is jump crossover do a mix up.

Just letting you know if he wake up with a green lantern might it will not grab me because I'm already above his head which why I love this knock down. It don't take that long for your opponent to get up. Plus if you did the f2,3 hard knockdown u can't crossover and jump kick 1 as well as you can do it with 1,22. 122 is the best for hard knockdown. It is almost like the killer frost freeze reset.

Now when I jump over green lantern by j1 I can do a mix up
B121
2d2
F1,12
B2
You can do this consitently plus what make it better is if he don't walk up move forward a little bit once u use 122 then do do the mix up
B121
2b2
F112
B2

Do these guessing game and you can destroy a green lantern. Plus I win more of my matches now because of this new find. :)

Try it.

I will make the video next week so I can show u what I mean.
I see. Anything after the blocked j1 other than d1 is a gimmick but you can d1 cat claws as stated in your previous tech thread to keep him in check.

There's no real reason not to do it over 1f2 against GL but I still see GL players blocking the crossup then preety much punishing whatever you do next because d1 cat claws after j1 is insanely fast in comparison to anything else she can do

Ra Helios

I see. Anything after the blocked j1 other than d1 is a gimmick but you can d1 cat claws as stated in your previous tech thread to keep him in check.

There's no real reason not to do it over 1f2 against GL but I still see GL players blocking the crossup then preety much punishing whatever you do next because d1 cat claws after j1 is insanely fast in comparison to anything else she can do
Plus If green lantern don't wake up you can move forward and do mix up but you can't be so obvious. he might wake up. But yeah. What do gimmick means. Lol

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Plus If green lantern don't wake up you can move forward and do mix up but you can't be so obvious. he might wake up. But yeah. What do gimmick means. Lol
Its basically a trick that's easy to stop or punish but its so unconventional that no one would look for it which is why it hits them.

OK will wait on the video. I was asking was doing a wakeup back dash viable if they don't do the very readable j1 into a legit 50/50.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Ive done this by accident sometimes. I cant remember but I think GL can d2 your cross up attempt if he sees you going for a jump in. Also I dont think good GL players wake up with LM, so against those players this may not be the end all be all to beating GL.

Ra Helios

Ive done this by accident sometimes. I cant remember but I think GL can d2 your cross up attempt if he sees you going for a jump in. Also I dont think good GL players wake up with LM, so against those players this may not be the end all be all to beating GL.
With a aggressive catwoman they will. But if they don t use it catwoman can break his others wake ups. she can by doing different mix up with the 122 which will destroy green lantern. Dude I'm telling this 122 mix up reset is almost like killer frost freeze mb reset. It will punish so many characters. Wait for the video next week or go ahead in the lab n test it yourself

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
With a aggressive catwoman they will. But if they don t use it catwoman can break his others wake ups. she can by doing different mix up with the 122 which will destroy green lantern. Dude I'm telling this 122 mix up reset is almost like killer frost freeze mb reset. It will punish so many characters. Wait for the video next week or go ahead in the lab n test it yourself
I am not doubting what you say. I am just trying to remember why I stopped using this. I think it was cause they could punish the jump in and back dash the mix up forcing you to read it and go for trip whip and punishing if you guess wrong. Which it seems they could do off of any HNK really. If GL has you guessing on the HKD you just landed, he is winning. I am not saying this is useless, I am just saying its as good as any other HKD set up with maybe the only disadvantage being that the you give up like 2% damage landing this.

On GL I think the best approach is to force him to come to you do big damage off of his mistake and then back away and repeat. Being up in his face kind of favors him.

Ra Helios

I am not doubting what you say. I am just trying to remember why I stopped using this. I think it was cause they could punish the jump in and back dash the mix up forcing you to read it and go for trip whip and punishing if you guess wrong. Which it seems they could do off of any HNK really. If GL has you guessing on the HKD you just landed, he is winning. I am not saying this is useless, I am just saying its as good as any other HKD set up with maybe the only disadvantage being that the you give up like 2% damage landing this.

On GL I think the best approach is to force him to come to you do big damage off of his mistake and then back away and repeat. Being up in his face kind of favors him.
Ok. From my experience it if a person back up after the hdk he will get hit which will lead to a combo. From what I experience this hkd is better because you u can crossover and etc. with f23 you cannot so u will see the video to get the full understanding. I just wanted to post it so no dude will be like" u should use this tech to approach green lantern with it"

Ra Helios

Plus I win more of my matches now with the f122.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I just remembered why I stopped using this. In the pre-patch version of the game, I was always getting unwanted interactable bounce because of how the game read inputs. So if i ever went for this string near a robot, car or air conditioner, catwoman would bounce away mid combo. lol

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

D+2 is not fast enough he gets blown up.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
If Lantern's Might whiffs, wouldn't Green Lantern use his Turbine Smash to fly away from you, putting Catwoman back at distance?

I agree that 122 is a great hard knockdown.

It works. If they guess wrong there gonna eat whatever damage you allow. If they guess right they can push block. Always end your combos in 112 when fighting lantern. Been doing this for months now

MK_Al

Noob
This is not exactly new tech; I'm using it for months now (and I didn't come up with it, there must be a thread about the 122 ender somewhere). However, it's a good and viable tool, and the crossup + starter punishes a lot of wakeup attempts.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Very cool, decided to test this on other wake ups... Like MMH psionic push... That hit box is serious business! Does not work. I think this will help me a lot, even if this isnt new, thanks for post Helios