What's new

This Sub-Zero outro is amazing!

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
I agree, this outdo is absolutely badass! I have to say, I am reaaaaaally loving the direction the characters are going in this game. Scorpion becoming this anti hero type character makes my Johnson chub up. Sub zero is looking badass but with this installment my heart is leaning with scorpion.

I mean come on. Scorpion’s outros are fucking amazing.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I agree, this outdo is absolutely badass! I have to say, I am reaaaaaally loving the direction the characters are going in this game. Scorpion becoming this anti hero type character makes my Johnson chub up. Sub zero is looking badass but with this installment my heart is leaning with scorpion.

I mean come on. Scorpion’s outros are fucking amazing.
I downvote this post.

E

Eldriken

I'm really interested in seeing some of Skarlet's customized outros.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is by far the best he's looked since he was still Bi-Han.

Just a thought(s): y'think they'll finally give him back his Shredder costume?

Or better yet, will we get exclusive Halloween loot and they give him an ACTUAL Shredder costume?!

Idk which I'd like better, but there's something about Kuai Liang AS Oroko Saki that makes me really wanna see it happen.
Shredder rocking this intro/outro would make my life better.

I think what we really need to talk about is his post-round reset at 5:38 here. It’s just so fantastic.

We've got frickin' MKDC homages' too??

This man has everything. They made up for taking the Ice Clone by turning him into the Zoolander of MK11.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Yeah that tombstone drop is his teleport from MK vs DC. It looked goofy af in that game but it's so appropriate here between rounds.

Ah, the only game I didn’t play, haha. Yeah that definitely doesn’t look right. The new one looks incredible.

Kratilim

Noob
Speaking of outro's and Intros... In case you were thinking there were 2 intros and outros per character. Don't know if anyone noticed, but here you can see a third intro for scorpion. So it seems they haven't shown all of them :)

edit: The embed doesnt'work exactly. Watch the moment the timer runs out. Scorpion opens up with a spear thrown towards the camera and retracting it. Its clearly not the outro.