What's new

This Sub-Zero outro is amazing!

E

Eldriken

It's like the battle of who looks Kooler with their powers lol.

Subby gives off a very MK 1 movie vibe in MK 11, maybe it's his stance or moves IDK but it's pretty neat.

Also love the different costume designs.
Yeah, he definitely does have that MK1 vibe now that you mention it.

So, Scorpion at the moment has the best intro and his arch nemesis has the best outro at the moment (imo, obviously).

I can't wait to see how you can customize both. The fact that you can customize that is awesome.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, he definitely does have that MK1 vibe now that you mention it.

So, Scorpion at the moment has the best intro and his arch nemesis has the best outro at the moment (imo, obviously).

I can't wait to see how you can customize both. The fact that you can customize that is awesome.
Yeah that whole fire tornado intro is pretty rad.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I absolutely love how much personality everyone in this game has. Everyone's powers/abilities are shown off to such an awesome degree, not just in movesets (which alone have way more personality than X and maybe even 9 imo), but in intros and victories as well. I mean Sub's had plenty of ice winposes before, but none with this sheer degree of craft and style. It's nuts.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I love the ability to pick these things and I can't wait to see how many different options each character will have. Even if I can't nitpick each and every gear piece I honestly love this as well. From intros and victories to round winning animations.

I imagine the creative minds over at NRS had a blast coming up with all of them.

MKF30

I want to see Raiden's intro at some point literally have a few lightning bolts hit the ground after a few flashes in the sky, then have one big one hit the ground and have him slowly form from the ground up like how his teleport looked in the older games but updated, instead of him just appearing in one of his intros. That would be sick.

Great idea how we can choose these things, unlock them etc I can't wait to see how many fatalities they have per character to unlock. I saw 3 fatalities under someone in the MK 11 build in one of the many vids I've watched.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I want to see Raiden's intro at some point literally have a few lightning bolts hit the ground after a few flashes in the sky, then have one big one hit the ground and have him slowly form from the ground up like how his teleport looked in the older games but updated, instead of him just appearing in one of his intros. That would be sick.
That sounds really badass! Get that shit sent in to NRS before March when the game goes gold. lol

I wanna see that now!

MKF30

That sounds really badass! Get that shit sent in to NRS before March when the game goes gold. lol

I wanna see that now!
lol Thanks, haha I wish man! I have so many insane ideas with intros, outros, fatalities in my head daily. They should have a throw your idea at us contest or something.

Joy Boy

Noob
Congrats on your first post since signing up two years ago. =P

I agree about the arms. It fits the whole ice power thing.
Ha thanks. I’ve observed the whole time but haven’t gotten involved.

As for the cryo arms and eyes, hopefully they’re at least implemented into a gear set.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Yeah, they really stepped it up with the cinematics in this game. The Fatal Blows/Fatalities and Intros/Victory Poses look so much better than in MKX. It's so awesome to see.