What's new

This is why I hate playing kabal online.

Lulzlou

Noob
This is for the lulz
Online makes me not able to do good pressure, reads, combos, mix-ups or anything. If you want to play with me then send me a request on PSN. I'll record and upload the whole set, win or lose. I do play a simple kabal online and also have a different style offline.

I originally I made the videos to watch over them when I'm relaxing and want to chill out. I am currently thinking about getting recording equipment within the next few months and keep doing theses.

Random Matches

Click on the set video to see the whole set.

Episode 1 ft swag1
I posted one of the playlist videos so go there to see the rest. I feel this is the one I played my best in, even though I played like ass. The only problem I had was making sure the way I had my phone set up didn't fall. Focusing on that distracted me a bit

Episode 2 ft. cyusstrike
He is one of the best subzeros I've played. What I didn't tell him was I pretty much forced myself into the corner so he could show how to trap kabal in the corner. I did it that way so he could play the match normally. Few things to know when you watch it; I can't zone online. The corner is almost impossible for me to escape online. And I posted the last match to keep people interested. The rest is in the playlist. He blew me up so thats all the matches before.

Future goal
After thinking about it, I would like to take this further to help people learn and/or fight kabal. I'll record every match, win or lose, and upload it. After I get an asus monitor I'll be saving up for recording equipment and turn this into a legit show. For now I'll be recording on my phone. I accept all donations if you like this project.

Lulzlou

Noob
Thank you all for taking this thread in a good way.

Part of the reason I made this thread was to get more kabal videos out there. I want to show people how to play kabal and/or fight him. I may not be a high level kabal but I know my stuff.

I'm really broke but if this goes well, I'll try to get recording equipment for sure to make it more legit. I'll be on psn after 2:30

***Anyone can join in. It doesn't matter if you are good, bad or only play like shit online (like me). I'll upload every single match, win or lose. I have no shame in doing bad online so you shouldn't either.

ps
If anyone likes this project, feel free to donate <3 I can only wish lolol

Lulzlou

Noob
Episode 2 ft CyusStrike :3
I posted the match where I win. He blew me up the entire set. info of the set is on the first post

Lulzlou

Noob
List of future matches
Squeaker101
streetsweep187
xFriction_Burnx

Not in any order. First person to message me on psn goes next.

Espio

Kokomo
I wouldn't be opposed to playing in one of these sets with New York's or Edenia's finest.

Are you currently recording one game per set? Just curious, this is a constructive idea and a nice change of pace:).

Lulzlou

Noob
I wouldn't be opposed to playing in one of these sets with New York's or Edenia's finest.

Are you currently recording one game per set? Just curious, this is a constructive idea and a nice change of pace:).
If you click on the video there is a full playlist for both sets. Whenever I decided to play ranked again, I'll record just one match win or lose and upload it.

Would anyone want to help me get used to pad again on xbl right now? It wont be recorded though

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Did you even read the whole thread? I said click on the video to see the whole playlist. I don't want to put them all here.
I read it... but all I know how to do is click the video and it plays. lol

I'm not up on all this fancy new age tech. You kids and your technology...