What's new

This is the kind of fatality I want to see in MK

Off a game that the guy Pirahansoldier made DEATHCARGO. Seriously, NRS. Put more effort into the fatalities next time. Dont get me wrong, I did like the fatalities in MK9, but when someone can make these kind of fatalities by themselves, then that just shows the lack of thought or effort by NRS's part

Sentry_Gun

Target Acquired
That might be the most stupid thing I've ever seen lol. The people who made this tried too hard to make it look real. It looks like a joke.

That might be the most stupid thing I've ever seen lol. The people who made this tried too hard to make it look real. It looks like a joke.
Its not done genius. They still have another 4-5 months left to go. Its just to give u an idea on the direction they want to go with this game

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I like the detail in the fatality, but it's just too... simple. That single pane would get old after the third viewing.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Didn't really find it all that amazing. I agree with what sentry said, and mk fatalities are in general more creative than a close up face ripping anyway

Seriously, NRS. Put more effort into the fatalities next time. (Which inadvertently means they'll put less time improving core game mechanics and we'll get more things like shitty training mode)
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Translation for Jelan:

Ah, verily, I say: Being a PC exclusive means this game is indeed destined for failure.

^_^
I meant it like "I do not understand why being a PC exclusive game means it is destined for failure".

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Yeah. I have no idea why he thinks that either. Maybe it's because games like World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Quake, & Civilization all taked and obviously failed.

I personally think this game will probably fail because it just looks cheesy. They're using the same technology MK1 used in 1991 ... lol. And those fatalities look like scenes from straight-up B-list horror. Over-the-top and campy, but in a bad way.

I went to the website and some of the character designs are interesting, but most are just "bleh" and most look really stupid (Leech) or have horrible names (Arachno). Almost everyone one is something-O. Here's hoping for Lion-O as DLC!

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Yeah. I have no idea why he thinks that either. Maybe it's because games like World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Quake, & Civilization all taked and obviously failed.

I personally think this game will probably fail because it just looks cheesy. They're using the same technology MK1 used in 1991 ... lol. And those fatalities look like scenes from straight-up B-list horror. Over-the-top and campy, but in a bad way.

I went to the website and some of the character designs are interesting, but most are just "bleh" and most look really stupid (Leech) or have horrible names (Arachno). Almost everyone one is something-O. Here's hoping for Lion-O as DLC!
I wonder if Kung La-O will be there.

Saint

Mortal

Sorry are you saying the games you mentioned have failed? If so, in what area?

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Sorry are you saying the games you mentioned have failed? If so, in what area?
He was just being sarcastic, because blues686 said the game will fail automatically because it's on PC.

Blue probably just meant that fighting games in general do not sell all that great on PC. As far as I understand, that's TRUE. There's no question a lot of PC game do very well... I love PC games. I was a PC gamer before I was a console gamer. But with fighting games, I think more people would rather play on a console / arcade (although they are few and far between now). I obviously can't speak for everyone though...

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Death Cargo will fail because it will play like shit. The demo sucks and i have zero faith it will ever get much better.

it just looks retarded too. no thanks.

Saint

Mortal
Oh okay, my bad. I didn't bother reading the entire thread. Thanks you!

I completely agree, PC has been a huge part of my gaming life, I love it.

Again, I concur, fighting games feel so much better on console just like FPS games do on PC.

That's what I think anyway..

Luija1006

since 1995

The Arachno girl: It's hilarious how they try to add the female character to this gory game with such a fatty emo. If they want to bring sexiness to this game with a semi top-less spider girl go look for a model with good looks, not a fatty. They show some breast covered with black strips to distract from the girl unworked abdomen. Make her wear a T-shirt, jacket or something: they don't have to show a lot for her to do the job as a female character, specially when she has nothing to show.