What's new

SALTY This Is NOT Okay

I saw that, but I ignored it because it's ignoring that the change was specifically to make the grabs from interactibles actually act like grabs, which means in those long hitstuns where people get the throw, you can also get the grab from an interactible because it's now essentially a small command throw. If they still had the thing where you could interrupt attacks with the throws, then yes that would be bad, but here it's just coinciding with the rules of the game.

The otgs were far more versatile and deadly since they could be applied almost anywhere once you got a hit and pushed certain characters bnb outputs to almost half life for two bars. These are far more specific since they are only available on a few stages and screen specific to boot. As a balance issue, I don't think it warrants a dramatic reaction such as this.
you do realize u can option select command grab interactible with armor through staggers and gaps right?

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Btw you think this is bad? Imagine you had to eat a guaranteed 20% unbreakable grab after every combo, anywhere on the map, on any map. Now you know what Ferra/Torr has to go through in that fucked up 7-3.

Meanwhile tremor can burn a bar for 3%...