What's new

This is Hawkgirl...

Justice

Noob
And? Does that mean a character doesn't deserve respect? That we can just laugh in their faces just because they're not real? Look at Aquaman. Everyone laughs at him. Don't we tell them to give him respect?
Uhhh, he's a dood with a fish between his legs. Of course we laugh at him....

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
And? Does that mean a character doesn't deserve respect? That we can just laugh in their faces just because they're not real? Look at Aquaman. Everyone laughs at him. Don't we tell them to give him respect?
They r fictional.... I don't think they mind and aquaman is wack anyways.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
please dont argue over her name, we know she is hawkwoman but she was called Hawkgirl in the Justice League Animated series and Ed Boon refers to her as Hawkgirl....but anyway her costume looks amazing and theres no doubt she will be playable

Ttololololololol!!!!!

#IamMuffinMuggers

Reedoms

Noob
please dont argue over her name, we know she is hawkwoman
I'm just gonna throw this out here real quick.

Due to the immense clusterfuck that is Hawkman's origin and his backstory there are multitudes of people going around with the name that are all actually the same person. You had a Hawkwoman back in the wartime JSA who dies then there's an alien who also happened to be called Hawkwoman and had almost the exact same name but they were different people. That person dies as well but is reincarnated again in the body of a distant relative of the original Hawkwoman who goes by Hawkgirl. That is the most recent version and she went by it until the New 52 where she is now on Earth-2 still going by Hawkgirl.

You literally can call her either and it works. It isn't rocket science.

now i'm pretty sure hawkgirl is playable, the injusticegame twitter page was hinting at her, not the standard "not all characters in the story mode will be playable"