What's new

"This Game is Broken and/or Dead"

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
People put too much exaggeration on balance lol.

There's too much of a human factor for balance to solely determine who wins a tournament. Kabal is supposed to wreck the fuck out of Kitana, yet on multiple occasions, top Kitana players are taking out top Kabals. That's just one example.

You can pick top tiers and go up against characters they obliterate all you want...don't mean shit when you aren't playing the game better than the other person.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Point and case: Stop crying because were spoiled with our updates and patches. I remember back in the day..only 24, however we found ways to beat the game. Broken or not we dealt with it or we just didn't play. But most of us dealt with the "broken" aspects of those games. Now we have patches and updates so if the game developers don't do their job stop playing or stop crying. COD is notorious for not fixing a thing. I mean were up to blops2 and the game is still the same. Nothing new, nothing fixed. Yet they fiscal over $7 million within the first week of release. Come on people, the developers DON'T GIVE A SHIT. Its just another paycheck for them.

YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/mrgotmerked
YouTube Clan Channel: www.YouTube.com/ktokillatv

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Casuals aren't the ones keeping the game alive. WE are.

MK9 has been our baby for the last 2 years. It saddens me to see the ragging that's been happening to the game since the Injustice demo. Yea, it may end up being the better game(most likely case), but that doesn't mean we can't continue to support mk9. I understand we're over hyped for Injustice, but why take what we've built for 2 years and just trash it? All I can say is that I personally will continue to support mk9 even after Injustice. We've been through its many highs and lows. We've made friends. We've built a great community to continue into Injustice with. I've put too much of my heart and soul into the game to simply turn my back on it.

Kratos is broke, all you Xbox players are lucky. (Repeat: goes 5-5 vs Kabal)
Casuals aren't the ones keeping the game alive. WE are.
MK9 has been my game since midnight release.
Kratos has been mah baby since mid-August, 2012.
Online players' Cyraxes have been my bitches (in tough love with Kratos) since March this year.
Reptile still makes all my characters look like bitches.
('cept Kratos, more recently)

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
You know...when I heard MK9 was going to be at evo for a third year and at FF5 I asked all the mk guys if they think the game should be at evo and they all said yes. This made me want to get back in the game and I'm enjoying it even more than before. Besides major Jax biggs told me to get my action back into playing shape. I love Mk9...and I got say it's one of my favorite fighting games and one of my favorite of all time.