What's new

This Arcade Stick Worth Buying?

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
once you go hitbox, you never go back
Considering both but like I said will major competitions likely be switching to next gen consoles anytime soon? I couldn't justify putting in the money/effort if my stick/hitbox is unusable and I have to wait till a next gen optimized one is released.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Considering both but like I said will major competitions likely be switching to next gen consoles anytime soon? I couldn't justify putting in the money/effort if my stick/hitbox is unusable and I have to wait till a next gen optimized one is released.
Well there really isn't games to switch too... so probably not until more games come out.

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
Well there really isn't games to switch too... so probably not until more games come out.
Point taken maybe I should hold off on a PS4 for awhile and just invest in a stick instead at least until majors make the switch to next-gen consoles.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
I have a stick and am planning on switching to hitbox. I know you can mod your hitbox to make it work on xbone so I don't see why you Shouldn't me able to mod it for ps4

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
Sticks can be modded for newer systems too, right now my stick is tri-modded...
Great I'll definitely look around for something good. I don't know much about modding so for now I want something wired that's high quality as well. Preferably under $200...

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Great I'll definitely look around for something good. I don't know much about modding so for now I want something wired that's high quality as well. Preferably under $200...
My advice would be to get used one in good conditions. I was fortunate to get THE MCZ TEs for 100$, it was pretty much brand new.

Plop

Noob
I have that stick. Truth be told, its not the best stick in the world. I find the actual joystick itself to be a bit stiff and springy. You wouldn't wanna carry that thing around with you either, its fuckin huge.