What's new

Third Variation - Jade

Can we talk about how strong Delia's dance is? Meterless restand
pokes into BF2 mindgame
safe for a bar of meter
B3434 or B343~BF2 50/50

Deadly Assassin's is strong by itself because of sweep and 322, but with Delia's dance, she can close all the gaps from the from the main string B2124 (not sure about the last three inputs)
Delia's dance is going to be the move that completes the variation. It's honestly kind cheap...I can't wait for them to make it tournament legal!!!

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Can we talk about how strong Delia's dance is? Meterless restand
pokes into BF2 mindgame
safe for a bar of meter
B3434 or B343~BF2 50/50

Deadly Assassin's is strong by itself because of sweep and 322, but with Delia's dance, she can close all the gaps from the from the main string B2124 (not sure about the last three inputs)
Delia's dance is going to be the move that completes the variation. It's honestly kind cheap...I can't wait for them to make it tournament legal!!!
I played kasual for a long ass time (before KL was a thing) just because of Delia's Dance. Shit's super dirty and I'd argue it's almost on par with Air Razor-rang in power because it allows Jade to make literally every string Jade has safe (assuming you have a bar) while also integrating the typical mindgame of "Is she gunna amplify it?"

When those third variations come, I'm dropping everything else on Jade to play the new one if it has Delia's Dance. Knowing my luck, though, it'll get Deadly Assassin, Divine Forces, and Vanishing Winds because the Elder Gods hate me.