What's new

Question - Full Auto Thinking of learning Full Auto?

Ok guys my mains are Hqt and Wrestler, i play necromancer, gm, jason, df liu kang, ermac...what do.u think of adding her, i would like to master her
I like stsnky legs and her combos, looks so much fun, what are the first things i need to learn, i know her neutral is not that good, thanks in advance

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Edited: her d1 has terrible range but is 7 frames so I guess its ok.
Her d4 is slow but it low profiles so can be used to lowprofile armored wakeups
She is easy to learn, fun to play but 4u4 is a fucking bitch to pull out 10/10 times.
Good luck!

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Her d1 has terrible range but is 6 frames so I guess its ok.
Her d4 is slow but it low profiles so can be used to lowprofile armored wakeups
She is easy to learn, fun to play but 4u4 is a fucking bitch to pull out 10/10 times.
Good luck!
d1 is 7 frames.

d4 is basically not worth using.

d3 is the one that low profiles.

it's actually pretty good
Her neutral isn't terrible, but let's not pretend it's good. Shotgun has good neutral, full auto has ehh neutral. It's ok though because she forces approaches and has all the tools to effectively punish errant movement. Playing pure footsies though she's SOL. She also struggles greatly in the poke range but can compensate this with walk speed and certain whiff punishes.
She's easy mode, just do it.
Yeah she's pretty easy to use at a semi decent level. She's a very strong character.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
d1 is 7 frames.

d4 is basically not worth using.

d3 is the one that low profiles.

Her neutral isn't terrible, but let's not pretend it's good. Shotgun has good neutral, full auto has ehh neutral. It's ok though because she forces approaches and has all the tools to effectively punish errant movement. Playing pure footsies though she's SOL. She also struggles greatly in the poke range but can compensate this with walk speed and certain whiff punishes.

Yeah she's pretty easy to use at a semi decent level. She's a very strong character.
Thx for correcting me.
And yeah, I meant d4, it low profiles aswell and I've seen multiple people using it on some wakeups. Never said it was really worth using.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What about her combos are they hard?
Most are easy. Been a while since I've played so don't remember the input numbers, but her f1u2(2) into a canceled air-drop takes a bit of practice. Some of them also have some tight run-cancels, but pretty much anything can juggle into her 4. Her 4 can also always be canceled into her x-ray for some nasty, easy unbreakable damage.

omooba

fear the moobs
full auto:
forces an approach
can cover all approach options
really good in the air
best walk speed in the game i think
really good run speed
This IMO is very good neutral
if she had better buttons like on her d4 she would have really great neutral. so yeah it's not great but it's good. better than ok but i don't play her so i'll take your word for it

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
full auto:
forces an approach
can cover all approach options
really good in the air
best walk speed in the game i think
really good run speed
This IMO is very good neutral
if she had better buttons like on her d4 she would have really great neutral. so yeah it's not great but it's good. better than ok but i don't play her so i'll take your word for it
Except she can't force all the cast to approach, and her guns can be low profile whiff punished by a hefty amount of the cast. Her jump attacks are average, she's not really good in the air. I dunno why you think she is?

Her walk speed is second/third best behind Liu Kang and Kotal (depending on how you've want to measure it). Against characters like Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Kotal Kahn, Mileena, Shinnok, Kano, D'Vorah she's forced to play neutral and she doesn't do that well.

The neutral is not her strong point; her damage, mixups, pressure and keepaway are what make her a good character. In full auto these are more than enough compensation for her stumpy arms and terribad pokes.

Except she can't force all the cast to approach, and her guns can be low profile whiff punished by a hefty amount of the cast. Her jump attacks are average, she's not really good in the air. I dunno why you think she is?

Her walk speed is second/third best behind Liu Kang and Kotal (depending on how you've want to measure it). Against characters like Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Kotal Kahn, Mileena, Shinnok, Kano, D'Vorah she's forced to play neutral and she doesn't do that well.

The neutral is not her strong point; her damage, mixups, pressure and keepaway are what make her a good character. In full auto these are more than enough compensation for her stumpy arms and terribad pokes.
Is there trick for stanky leg, i mean i can do one stsnky like 90% of the time but two or three in row no way

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Is there trick for stanky leg, i mean i can do one stsnky like 90% of the time but two or three in row no way
Just gotta practise. If you input it as 44u I find it comes out more consistently. Now I don't even think about it though, it just comes out. Honestly, just practise heaps and you'll get it.

jaqui and her safe mix....such a dumb character.
Jacqui, Cassie, Sonya, D'Vorah, Raiden, Quan, sub zero, reptile and Ermac...

Just gotta practise. If you input it as 44u I find it comes out more consistently. Now I don't even think about it though, it just comes out. Honestly, just practise heaps and you'll get it.

Jacqui, Cassie, Sonya, D'Vorah, Raiden, Quan, sub zero, reptile and Ermac...
where i can find some cool combos with stanky leg and some midscreen?