What's new

Thinking of Giving Up....

Justice

Kombatant
The AI is really exploitable, just turtle and spam projectiles LOL
Tried that. It made Sonya's face so bad, that noone would ever mistake her for a dood again :D

If all you have is the AI, I can't blame you. Online isn't much better and that's what I have to play 75% of the time, but it's still better than the AI alone.
Yeah, but at least with Online, you can still see and react (with varying degrees of lag) to real human tactics. I get Shoulder-Shoulder-Shoulder-Throw from Shao Khan :jerkoff:

Justice

Kombatant
I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. It really helped! I'm giving it another shot and just paying more attention to my defence (which I need to do anyway ;)).

Flagg

Warrior
Every now and again this happens to me.

I start dropping combos, it's like I can't be bothered, I do terribly in KoH's or against friends, and I put it down to one of two things. Playing too much, or needing a change.

About 2 months ago this started happening to me. Until I decided on a new main. It was either going to be CSZ or Shang, I chose CSZ and now he is easily my favourite, if not best character. A week or so ago I started feeling like this again, so I picked up Quan Chi. He's okay, but feels a bit cheap...

Or maybe you just need a break from the game for a few days.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Whenever those things happen to me it's usually because the game is starting to become stale to me so I do 1 of 2 things. 1.Pick up and learn a new character. Which I'm finding I'm doing more and more. I've went from Scorpion to Baraka to Sindel to Smoke to Sub Zero to Sektor on and on lol. Or 2. Put the game down and take a much needed break for a week or so.