What's new

They Should Patch in Letting you Custom Equip End of Round Taunts

Gaxkang

Banned
This was something expected in the times before release, but the reality is you can't customize your character with just one end of round taunt. Instead you unlock them and the game randomly decides which one to use I guess.

They ought to change it and allow for further customization, which is supposed to be a selling point, so. ;)

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I had the same thought earlier! Would love to be able to choose which mid-round taunts your character does, both close and distant ones. Would be really neat. ^^

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I had the same thought earlier! Would love to be able to choose which mid-round taunts your character does, both close and distant ones. Would be really neat. ^^
Tbh tho I wouldn't change Jades because her default leaning on the bo "take your time getting up..-_-" is hilarious and sassy lol

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Yeah, I'm not complaining or anything, but I was surprised when I saw i couldn't customize that. It would be a cool addition. It would be nice to have equivalents to the maskless gear with some other pieces as well.

There are a few customization options missing that I find weird .

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
There are definitely ones I wish I could
Do every time.

Yeah Kotal’s
Default close taunt where he walks back beating his chest like a badass is awesome, but I also have the one where he turns into the cat and walks away, and I don’t really want that lol