What's new

Thethiny mk1 datamine

I haven't seen any one post about it yet but on Twitter thethiny has posted MK1 data mine information which includes dialougue for potential dlc characters

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
better have at least 4 kp's cus Doomslayer NEEDS to come

MK ones
Triborg ,Chamaleon ,Kabal,Kai

the horror pack too (jason,freddy,leatherface and possible ghostface ?)

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
ok if He-Man &/or Conan are only skins for Kotal then I'm all for it.

Fuck guest characters. Get me more and more MK fighters!

Kind of surprised it's not going to be "special forces pack" (Jax, Sonya, Kano, Cassie) but guess it's still ok in terms of choosing the characters.

Kotal is a pleasant surprise for sure.
Cassie was kinda expected
Jade is always welcome
Kung Jin - well, let's make him justice. They already have some Green Arrow animations for sure, so I guess it would be easier for them to re-skin and prepare him properly
Noob - yea - the last ninja missing. He definitely needed to be in a game at some point

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
After MK11, I think the most obvious guest character has to be Harley with Margot Robbie's likeness

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
Weird to see both Cassie and Kung Jin, not because of how they are as characters but because of how much this feels like a "fuck you in particular" to Jacqui. I thought we'd only get one of them. I was also hoping for D'Vorah, I'm hoping she's a kameo.

Cyrax, Jade and Noob are HUGE Ws though.

Also, can they do anything without having it pretty much entirely leaked? Lol feels intentional at this point

EDIT: Ghostface is one of the few guests I can get genuinely excited about because of the off chance something like this is in the game (it's already in DBD)

Last edited:

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
hold up - so what EXACTLY is confirmed? and does it mean having those voicelines/whatever basically confirming the presence of certain characters?

I just wanted to know - how much we can trust this?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
hold up - so what EXACTLY is confirmed? and does it mean having those voicelines/whatever basically confirming the presence of certain characters?

if come up from TheTiny, seems pretty reliable

this dude brought very trustworthy stuff through his datamine work during the MK11 life cycle, so, he is for real

if all of these information, is product of his direct data mining work on MK1 assets files, means that , yeah , we will have Jade, Noob, Kung Jin as guaranteed DLC material , also, a story mode expansion will come up guaranteed as well

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

This. And I highlyyyyy doubt we are getting a DLC pack with 8 characters in it, so I'm not sure what this is supposed to be.

Kung Jin feels like a waste, but maybe they can make him more interesting.

Noob is good to see. I hope they finally deliver on the "trap" style they shot for with mk9.

Glad we're getting Kotal so he can get bodied by Madam Bo and Blanche and just continue his disappointing tradition. Hopefully his moveset will at least be good.

While Jade is fine, I do feel like we've got an abundance of edenian female ass kickers and wouldn't have minded them bringing back a different woman along with Cassie. Sonja is the obvious choice but there's a lot to pull from (maybe unknown girl will be one of them if not The Bride).

Yes not seeing Sonja/Kano is surprising. Hopefully that's down the road.

I'd be surprised if we got Cyrax without Sektor. Make me wonder if he's just got some dialogue somewhere but isn't playable.

molambo

(X ౪ X )
This. And I highlyyyyy doubt we are getting a DLC pack with 8 characters in it, so I'm not sure what this is supposed to be.
Could be like in mk11 where a kombat pack2 exist and the aftermath update with it's story update had 3 chars with it. This time it would be then 2.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Well if you look at the dialogue they datamined for Jade, Cassie, Kung Jin it's only in relation to Nitara. So I'm guessing they had Megan Fox voice everything all at once, which means all the KPs are already planned out way in advance.

Last edited: