What's new

"There will be no items that are only purchasable with money"...Hmmm, what about that then?

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Hello everybody

Yesterday I checked the shop in MK11 and I was surprised to see this:

As you can see on the screenshot, the Kronika Kard Icon can be purchased for 100 Crystals. Also you can see that there is NO indicator to where to find this item in the game. All other store items have a info that says "can be found in the krypt" or "can be found in Towers of time".

This item looks like it´s a store-only item

BUT, didn´t they say that there will be no items that are only purchasable with real money? So what is this then? A bug? Or did we get lied to?

Elias6999

Mournful Master
Hello everybody

View attachment 14513

As you can see on the screenshot, the Kronika Kard Icon can be purchased for 100 Crystals. Also you can see that there is NO indicator to where to find this item in the game. All other store items have a info that says "can be found in the krypt" or "can be found in Towers of time".

BUT, didn´t they say that there will be no items that are only purchasable with real money? So what is this then? A bug? Or did we get lied to?
you get crystals from towers.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I got multiple skins and icons with time crystals and still have over 3,000 left and put zero real money into time crystals. Major non-issue.
is there a way to preview skins in the store so you can see them on the character?

GoonerJoe88

Emperor Of Outworld
I wish there was a way to know if we already have certain skins for the fighters besides checking manually for each fighter.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
You get like 400 crystals from winning few matches on line and there is towers. 10 per levling up.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hello everybody

View attachment 14513

They said there will be no items you can purchase that gives anybody an advantage gameplay wise. Basically, theres no Play 2 Win. You have an option to buy skins and other things cosmetic things, but thats it. This is not concerning at all.

Gaxkang

Banned
I unlocked that exact Kombat Kard background in The Krypt just 20-30 minutes ago. /thread
Yeah the unlabeled kombat card stuff in the store are Krypt items.

The lack of label can make people think it's store exclusive...I figure it's a trick to try to get people to use crystals here and there. :p

I myself used 100 to get one (had Goro on it) and saw in the card menu it was a Krypt item.

Last edited: