What's new

There should also be a backwards run

lemmywinks

losing record
I think the fact that characters can only run forward in this game is one of the(many) reasons why rush down 50/50 types run the show. If you can dash in both directions, it should follow that you can also run the same way. I think it would help give zoners/defensive/turtle characters a more level playing field(among other things).

Thoughts?

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I'm imagining Dvorah using her bug limbs to quickly scoot back or Kitana flapping her fans really fast to propel herself backwards. Every character I imagine doing this I lol.

Imagine Goro running forward and Kitana running backwards until they're out of stamina. Lmao

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I think we should just make back dashing better. Dashing backwards is just useless when it's probably a better idea to jump backwards anyways.

Can we talk about combo breaking?! When I play dvorah and I break to get out of quans vortex I'm a sitting duck for a while. It's one thing to loose all your stamina but it doesn't start regenerating for like 15s.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
This would look like Dan's backdash from SF4.
I love Dan but damn it...it's so hard to win with Dan! Dan's easily one of my favorite characters ever though. The good Dan's are amazing players because shit...that character is hard to play. Particularly his advanced combos. That shit is strict as hell.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Backdashes have invincibility frames. The fuck are you smoking in here.
Shut up with this shit or I'll quit and play diablo.
/thread